VG's Lemon Og Candy Grow & Review Brought To You By Cannapot & Philosopher Seed Co

This is only my third grow though so I am very much a newbie grower. I think it will be awhile before I drop that title. Lol.
Remember the Bic, grasshopper. You have earned the right to call yourself a seasoned grower :thumb:

Nice haul there VG. Congrats!
I look forward to that smoke report :)

They're very good at getting things out too. I bet the seeds get to you soon.
I think it took about a week or so last time. Just as long as it isn't a three month wait again, I'm good.
Remember the Bic, grasshopper. You have earned the right to call yourself a seasoned grower :thumb:

Nice haul there VG. Congrats!
I look forward to that smoke report :)
Howdy Mr.S!
I dunno about seasoned but I am salty.;)

I look forward to the smoking right before the smoke report.

I decided to do a rough trim this time. I ran out of jars half way through, so today I need some turkey bags. I'll need them for decarb anyway as I have a bunch of trim and popcorn.
I want to make tinctures out of her and my Himalaya Gold. Gotta find some Everclear, might have to " import" it from the neighboring state.

How's it smelling now?
She smells even sweeter today. The Lemon smell is taking over and the pine is more subtle.

I almost went to bed without burping my jars, thanks for the reminder. It's been a long day. :love:

I am waiting for your every word lol. I have a month old lemon OG candy plant outside. Seems that you have the most relevant information from my googling it.

Wishing you the best!!
Welcome!
I'm just in the curing phase still. I haven't tried her yet and that has been really difficult. I am going to end up trying her soon though. I want a special smoke for my birthday and 4th of July. Then I'm not going to touch her for a bit and get a nice long cure on her.

Stoneotter has a whole tent of beauties that are well into flower right now. You may want to check his journal out as well.

Thanks for the well wishes! :love:

This was a fun and informative journal to read through. Damn, now I have another cultivar to put on my wishlist, as the LOGC really sounds delicious! Congrats on the nice harvest.

This was a fun and informative journal to read through. Damn, now I have another cultivar to put on my wishlist, as the LOGC really sounds delicious! Congrats on the nice harvest.
Greetings Bard. She's is really tasty and I can't recommend her enough. I will be doing a smoke report in a few weeks. I want to cure her a bit longer before then.
I did try a sample of her and she was amazing.

Well friends, this brings this journal to an end. I am looking forward to running this beautiful strain again in the future. The more that I grow her the more familiar that I will become with her particular needs.
Overall she is an easy to grow delight. I had her too close to the lights and found out too late that the new bag of Mega Crop that was sent to me, was the older version without as much cal-mag. Sure could have used that tidbit of info. She handled a few 90f days without a complaint. Gotta love a tough girl.

Greetings Bard. She's is really tasty and I can't recommend her enough. I will be doing a smoke report in a few weeks. I want to cure her a bit longer before then.
I did try a sample of her and she was amazing.

Lovely!

I want to make tinctures out of her and my Himalaya Gold. Gotta find some Everclear, might have to " import" it from the neighboring state.
One can make a very effective tincture using 100 or even 80 proof alcohol. Done it many times.

Great journal. Grow on!

Back
Top Bottom