VG's Prescription For Success With Atreum Lighting, Weed Seeds Express & Prescription Blend

The whiffs of life!
I may be losing my mind but the Chemdawg smelled awfully fruity this morning. Like bubblegum. :hmmmm:
The Bubba smells acrid in comparison.

Anyway.
Day #118 since sprout and day #59 since flip for the @Weed Seeds Express girls.

They are really packing on the bud weight right now. The Bubba especially.
Shouldn't be too much longer before the chop,spin and dry.

:passitleft:

Lots of stuff to do today to get ready for Saturday. It's puppy spa day today.
He's absolutely thrilled.lol
That will keep me busy for a few hours.
Title transfer on our house is today too. I'll be anxious until the papers are signed. Relieved af once they are.
Lots of cooking and cleaning to do before Saturday.
Couldn't find the sour cherries for my pie this year.:(
I'll be making a pumpkin cheesecake swirl pie instead. Gotta be thankful for what we can get. Our store is facing the same supply chain issues and lack of employees that a lot of folks are encountering ,so we went a bit untraditional this year.
"Fancy" beans and weenies are on the menu.

I best get shakin'.:peace::love::D
Time's a wastin'!

Wow, those buds are looking fantastic. That bubba kush is really starting to lean :) Pumpkin cheesecake sounds good, but it is no sour cherry pie :) Enjoy your holidays.
Happy Growing.

the Chemdawg smelled awfully fruity this morning. Like bubblegum
Ooo, ooo, I can relate! :Rasta:

Plants are stellar, VG. I'd love to stick my schnozzle in your tent.

Happy Holidays!!

Wow, those buds are looking fantastic. That bubba kush is really starting to lean :) Pumpkin cheesecake sounds good, but it is no sour cherry pie :) Enjoy your holidays.
Happy Growing.
She's falling out of the tent when I open the door. Seems like she's slowed on her drinking. Shouldn't be long for her at all

I agree. Cherry is where it's at.
Happy holidays to you as well!!
Ooo, ooo, I can relate! :Rasta:

Plants are stellar, VG. I'd love to stick my schnozzle in your tent.

Happy Holidays!!
Do what now? Lol
Schnozzle could be either very innocent or...?
Hope your holiday is a bright and stoney one.

Top growing V! You need to do some warm up curls before chopping them! They may chop back! Congratulations on paper passing day! The nerves are almost over!
It's over! She's all paid for.
The instant anxiety relief was like a drug.

Hope I don't lose any of these buds to mold. I've had a hard time with it lately.

Take me down to the foxtail city
Where the leaves are green
And the Chem acridy.
Take
Me
Home.
Lol. Charming
One of my childhood faves was hot dogs and Heinz baked beans. 😋
My "fancy" beans and weenies are made with beef lil smokies and smoked bourbon baked beans.
Darn tasty!
Who has time for pics?

Got a lot done today. Now I'm gonna sit around and smoke...do nothing.

Highya VG,

Love your Bubba Kush!! She has some fat buds!! Don't you love fat buds!! Hers look delicious! Chemdog looks gorgeous as well. Such a good job, VG!!

So glad your financial trevails are over!! Time to relax and enjoy again!! Happy Smokin'

Highya VG,

Love your Bubba Kush!! She has some fat buds!! Don't you love fat buds!! Hers look delicious! Chemdog looks gorgeous as well. Such a good job, VG!!

So glad your financial trevails are over!! Time to relax and enjoy again!! Happy Smokin'
Sorry Bode.
I thought I answered this.
Nope.

To answer...
I do love fat buds...indeed.:laughtwo:
The Bubba looks a bit more haggard today. She's really close to being done.
Chemdawg has an extra week at least.

Here are a few pics of the gals taken this morning.

So buddy!
The tin foil canoe over the toaster slot to quick-dry testers. While you wait for it to dry in the open air the plant gets riper and riper. Since it's gonna be harsh either way, test it as soon as it comes off the plant so you get timely info.

Doesn't take long so don't let it get too hot.
Canoe on one side a hotdog in the other! Heaven in 3 minutes! A little stoner/redneck but there's some in all of us somewhere.

The tin foil canoe over the toaster slot to quick-dry testers. While you wait for it to dry in the open air the plant gets riper and riper. Since it's gonna be harsh either way, test it as soon as it comes off the plant so you get timely info.

Doesn't take long so don't let it get too hot.
I ended up letting it sit out overnight in my room. It was dry enough to smoke today.
Nice buzz and tastes pretty good right off the plant. It does make me sneeze but most fresh buds do that to me.
So buddy!

Canoe on one side a hotdog in the other! Heaven in 3 minutes! A little stoner/redneck but there's some in all of us somewhere.
Reminds me of Red Green.

I ended up letting it sit out overnight in my room. It was dry enough to smoke today.
Nice buzz and tastes pretty good right off the plant. It does make me sneeze but most fresh buds do that to me.

Reminds me of Red Green.
Great show there! " "If women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy." and " keep your stick on the ice" and "if it aint broke you're not trying hard enough". I wouldn't mind finding a bunch of his work again!

Back
Top Bottom