VG's Prescription For Success With Atreum Lighting, Weed Seeds Express & Prescription Blend

If I could grow plants that lush in that short amount of time I would never veg 100 days again!

I'll have to try out that expression.

Pics or it didn't happen!

:goodluck:

Safety first!
They really took to their transplant.
They have an amazing light to thrive under and fantastic nutes to utilize.
I am still a little surprised at how fast they grew.
They looked pretty nice this morning, when we had coffee together.

I can't see anything but beautiful green and bud!
Good. That's all there is then.
Highya VG,

I'm with SO, green and lush!! Chemdawg looks like she wants the whole tent!! Those buds look so good!! Btw, I didn't notice the red petioles until you mentioned it. They're both gorgeous ladies!! Great job, lady! Happy Smokin'

P.S. I hope you and yours have a great Thanksgiving. And to all the readers who come through!!
They have been fighting for space for quite awhile now. I was a bit naive to think that two plants in five gallons would have plenty of elbow room.
They may have but I did train them out a little bit. Maybe shot myself in the foot on that one.
Happy Thanksgiving VG and family:circle-of-love:
Stone :passitleft: :love:
Happy happy Turkey day from me and my family to yours.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!

And from my family right back atcha: happy Thanksgiving to all the Grounds. :love:
The adult Grounds and the many Groundlings thank you.
Hope you had a great day.
Beautifully lush garden! :yummy: Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!:peace::green_heart::Namaste:
Happy belated Thanksgiving to you Candy!
Hope you day was fantastic.

Sorry that I was too busy to get back on here yesterday. After a long days work and eating turkey I passed out. We ate pretty late here.
Had a real nice time with my kids.

Looks like the Bubba Kush has a P def issue.

Chemdawg looks ok still. I think any issues with her leaves are friction from the fan and her leaves rubbing against the tent. Could be that she's showing early def too. Guess I'll find out soon.

So...looks like I have to mess around and increase the P a bit.

Hope y'all are well and your gardens are green and happy.

:goodluck:

Another couple of yellow leaves that keep you on the hunt for perfection!
You know me so well.

I upped the 'Big Data'. I tried not to go crazy and just give a bump of a few mls. I'll reassess in a few days.

I had them out of the tent this morning. Think that's the last time that's gonna happen before harvest.
It's too hard to move them without incurring some damage.

Chickies for you.....

These ladies are at day #99 since sprout and day #40 since flip to flower.

Highya VG,

Your chickies are loking gorgeous! Standing tall with fat buds everywhere. Leaves are very green! Nice looking ladies!! I hope your world pulls together real soon. Stress is a killer! So sorry. Your ladies must take you away from that for a while, at least! Happy Smokin'

:drool:

Those plants both look really nicely grown: size, structure, color, bud development... :welldone:
"Praise from Caesar is praise indeed"
Highya VG,

Your chickies are loking gorgeous! Standing tall with fat buds everywhere. Leaves are very green! Nice looking ladies!! I hope your world pulls together real soon. Stress is a killer! So sorry. Your ladies must take you away from that for a while, at least! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode.
They look pretty darn good today.
I cleaned up a few ugly leaves. Think I may need to add some stakes soon. The buds are starting to drop.

Today is much quieter than yesterday... thank goodness.
I have some trimming to do and a bit of tent cleaning ahead of me.
I'm hoping for an uneventful evening.

Perhaps I'll do some baking to relieve some of my stress.
I'm getting pretty good but still need a ton of practice.
Keeping myself distracted helps a lot with my stress..

Perhaps I'll do some baking to relieve some of my stress.
Works for me too :rollit: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Seriously though I hope the stress goes down, the anxieties that accompany it are usually a pain. Hoping for a nice quiet evening for you to relax VG.

Works for me too :rollit: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Seriously though I hope the stress goes down, the anxieties that accompany it are usually a pain. Hoping for a nice quiet evening for you to relax VG.
Hey Rexer :passitleft:

It's been quiet so far.
I've been trimming and listening to some tunes.... drowning out the rest of the world for a little bit.

Looks like the Bubba Kush has a P def issue.
From the pics I can see maybe two lower fan leaves that are discolored. Sometimes a plant will naturally cull lower leaves if they are not getting light taking more energy to maintain then they produce. Are these leaves/level of the plant getting light exposure? Are there more leaves like this and is it only the lowest fans?

Calcium is an antagonist to P uptake, how much extra calmg is getting added? There shouldn't be a P def from just the normal formula but you can go pretty high with the Big "Data" before causing problems.

Overall, thy look really good and your pursuit of perfection is admirable.....

From the pics I can see maybe two lower fan leaves that are discolored. Sometimes a plant will naturally cull lower leaves if they are not getting light taking more energy to maintain then they produce. Are these leaves/level of the plant getting light exposure? Are there more leaves like this and is it only the lowest fans?

Calcium is an antagonist to P uptake, how much extra calmg is getting added? There shouldn't be a P def from just the normal formula but you can go pretty high with the Big "Data" before causing problems.
I've lost about eight larger but older fan leaves in the last three days. The issue is moving up towards the middle of the plant now. The Chemdawg is a much denser plant in terms of canopy. She isn't losing the leaves like the Bubba though.
The Bubba has a much more open canopy with better light penetration.
This makes me think it's feed related over leaf cannibalization in the under-canopy.

I'm not adding any extra cal-mag right now. When I bumped them up to the new feed strength, I dropped the cal-mag.

The plants are on 12 ml/gal of the Core A&B, 8 ml/gal of Big Data and the rest of the inputs I'm adding at 7ml/gallon.
Overall, thy look really good and your pursuit of perfection is admirable....
Glad that you approve.

I like the system and so far and overall I'm pleased with how my girls are turning out. This is a cakewalk compared to the last nute line I tried.
It gave me anxiety. I just don't think it was compatable with the Pro Mix that I use.
I'm not saying it was a bad nute line by any means. It just didn't work with my particular style of growing.

Only a few weeks to go here V! What's the chem smell like now?
I think I have about a month left on them.
She's the dominant one in the tent as far as pungency. I get a clear chemical scent with some minty-skunk undertones.

I've lost about eight larger but older fan leaves in the last three days. The issue is moving up towards the middle of the plant now. The Chemdawg is a much denser plant in terms of canopy. She isn't losing the leaves like the Bubba though.
The Bubba has a much more open canopy with better light penetration.
This makes me think it's feed related over leaf cannibalization in the under-canopy.

I'm not adding any extra cal-mag right now. When I bumped them up to the new feed strength, I dropped the cal-mag.

The plants are on 12 ml/gal of the Core A&B, 8 ml/gal of Big Data and the rest of the inputs I'm adding at 7ml/gallon.

Glad that you approve.

I like the system and so far and overall I'm pleased with how my girls are turning out. This is a cakewalk compared to the last nute line I tried.
It gave me anxiety. I just don't think it was compatable with the Pro Mix that I use.
I'm not saying it was a bad nute line by any means. It just didn't work with my particular style of growing.
Have you grown these strains before, are they clones from prior grows? If so, did the bubba drop leaves? At those levels you have over 100 ppm of total Phosphates so it is unlikely to be deficient in and of itself.

Back
Top Bottom