VG's Prescription For Success With Atreum Lighting, Weed Seeds Express & Prescription Blend

Lovely-looking plants!
Hombre chupando bruja
With or without a hyphen? Without it's a description and with it's an adjective and noun. :hmmmm:
I've been doing some supercropping of the smaller individual branches to keep a nice canopy. Just a little tweak here and there.
It's like potato chips...
I mixed up four gallons of nutes
No wonder you had trouble getting your MC to dissolve. Get a bigger mixing stick bruja!
@Atreum Lighting responded very quickly and sent out a new strip. I had it in a few days.
:welldone: on the customer service!

With or without a hyphen? Without it's a description and with it's an adjective and noun.
The correct one....
No wonder you had trouble getting your MC to dissolve. Get a bigger mixing stick bruja
I thought it wasn't the size of the stick?

Shall I use my broom?

i've found mixing MC the day before and letting it sit helps. i have the older stuff so there's always gonna be some precipitate falling out of it. it just hasn't been an issue though in a hand water grow.

since mine clumps up, i periodically check my mixes with an EC meter. usually it's right where i expect.

I thought it wasn't the size of the stick?
Different activity.
Shall I use my broom?
The handle end, yes!
i've found mixing MC the day before and letting it sit helps. i have the older stuff so there's always gonna be some precipitate falling out of it. it just hasn't been an issue though in a hand water grow.

since mine clumps up, i periodically check my mixes with an EC meter. usually it's right where i expect.
I'm still on version 2.0 and I've never had a problem with my MC dissolving or remaining in solution. I use tap water at whatever temp it comes out of the hose and then leave it in milk jugs for days (in the 40-50s at night). Mixes fine and it doesn't settle. It's strange since others have had different experiences with it.

I'm still on version 2.0 and I've never had a problem with my MC dissolving or remaining in solution. I use tap water at whatever temp it comes out of the hose and then leave it in milk jugs for days (in the 40-50s at night). Mixes fine and it doesn't settle. It's strange since others have had different experiences with it.

i've found the less you worry about it the better it treats you lol :p

@Prescription Blend
Hi.
I was wondering how many plants I can grow with the nute package that I have? I was thinking of using your nutrient line on mine and Shed's joint Doug's Varin grow.
Do you think I'll have enough?
It’s hard to say how many plants because pot size, veg time etc.. being variables. I’d be happy to sponsor another grow with you so just send a DM when your running low and I’ll get you another nutrient pack.

The stuff I bought last spring wouldn't mix up no matter what I tried. To say there was some precipitate is an understatement. There was a frickin sandbar in the bottom of the bucket.
I think I have the newest version.
It's pretty good. Still not as good as the stinky,brown version imo.
This stuff stays dry though. I'll give em that.
It’s hard to say how many plants because pot size, veg time etc.. being variables. I’d be happy to sponsor another grow with you so just send a DM when your running low and I’ll get you another nutrient pack.
For real?
That's fantastic! Thank you so much.
I'm enjoying the nutes and would like to have a second round. Try to improve off of my first attempt.
May be hard though. My Chemdawg is especially fetching. Bubba isn't bad looking either.

It's always a lovely day in the tent with @Atreum Lighting .....

:passitleft:
Have a happy day, y'all!

Didn't realize you had an Atreum, VG.

That thing is damn near as beautiful as your plants! :Rasta:

Didn't realize you had an Atreum, VG.

That thing is damn near as beautiful as your plants! :Rasta:
It may be in the title..... ;)

You're so funny when you're high.

As far as lights go.... she's gorgeous.

Highya VG,

Lovely ladies today! Atrium lights and Prescription Blend have grown some beautiful canna ladies!! And where would they be without you to care for them!! Great job, ladyfair. Happy Smokin'

Uh oh. I hope @Jon doesn't see that post! :laugh:
?? You may need to clue me in on this.
I've been out of the loop.
Highya VG,

Lovely ladies today! Atrium lights and Prescription Blend have grown some beautiful canna ladies!! And where would they be without you to care for them!! Great job, ladyfair. Happy Smokin'
Thank you Bode.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Happy plants =Happy VG..
Should get a nice haul off of these when all is said and done.

?? You may need to clue me in on this.
Jon wrote this today and caught a bit of ribbing about it, including from me! :Rasta:
I just realized today is November 11, 2011. That would be 11/11/11. There's something about that my OCD side gets off on. So, I honor of a day full of number ones, please enjoy this picture of the girls on Day 108 of the grow and Day 48 of flower.

Jon wrote this today and caught a bit of ribbing about it, including from me! :Rasta:
I once forgot what year it was.
Just a really off day and the ol' brain stopped working.

Hey y'all.

It's a lovely 75°f and 50% rh in the 2x4 this morning.
81 days ago I started the @Weed Seeds Express chickies and it has been 22 days since I flipped them to 12/12.

I had some maintenance to do on my extraction fan this morning and I thought that since they were out of the tent that I'd do a little photo shoot.

Bubba Kush

Chemdawg

She's a beauty.

The increase to 12ml/gallon Core A&B seems to be agreeing with them.
So far I'm really liking the @Prescription Blend nutes.
There is one 'issue' I'm having but it's not the fault of the nutrient line.
It's me...
I get distracted easily so I've had to water my houseplants with two mistake batches so far. It was early on so I didn't waste much.
To combat this issue I now video when I mix the nutes up. If I get distracted I can just look back and see how many mls I added.
I make sure to talk through it because I can't see what the amount in the pipette is on camera.
It's helped me immensely.
Speaking aloud what I'm doing has made a huge difference in itself.
It helps me to concentrate on my task and block out any distractions.

So...
I'm a crazy lady who not only talks to her plants but has taken to talking to her nute bucket now.
Yay me! :laughtwo:

I bet a tally system would work for some folks but I can see myself missing a tally and screwing it all up.
It's good to know yourself, I guess?

Thanks for stopping by and checking out the chickies.
:green_heart: :passitleft: :green_heart:

Hey y'all.

It's a lovely 75°f and 50% rh in the 2x4 this morning.
81 days ago I started the @Weed Seeds Express chickies and it has been 22 days since I flipped them to 12/12.

I had some maintenance to do on my extraction fan this morning and I thought that since they were out of the tent that I'd do a little photo shoot.

Bubba Kush

Chemdawg

She's a beauty.

It's me...
I get distracted easily so I've had to water my houseplants with two mistake batches so far. It was early on so I didn't waste much.
To combat this issue I now video when I mix the nutes up. If I get distracted I can just look back and see how many mls I added.
I make sure to talk through it because I can't see what the amount in the pipette is on camera.

So...
I'm a crazy lady who not only talks to her plants but has taken to talking to her nute bucket now.

I bet a tally system would work for some folks but I can see myself missing a tally and screwing it all up.

Are you talking to us? :Rasta:

Plants are looking fantasic, VG!

I once forgot what year it was.
Just a really off day and the ol' brain stopped working.

It's me...

So...

Apparently, brain fog is a real thing these days. I often have brain fog but it's a side-effect of rheumatoid autoimmune disease. But Felonious told me that apparently, there's been a spike in brain fog for a lot of people because of the pandemic.

Are you talking to us? :Rasta:

Plants are looking fantasic, VG!
Nope. Wasn't talking to you... ;) :laughtwo:
Thanks GDB.
They are chugging right along.
Apparently, brain fog is a real thing these days. I often have brain fog but it's a side-effect of rheumatoid autoimmune disease. But Felonious told me that apparently, there's been a spike in brain fog for a lot of people because of the pandemic.
Mine came from insomnia. I've had issue most of my adult life.
Living off of about three hours of sleep a night for an extended period can really mess with a person.

Mine came from insomnia. I've had issue most of my adult life.
Living off of about three hours of sleep a night for an extended period can really mess with a person.

Well, I know that feeling, too. I had a chronic cough for 2 years and I had to sleep sitting up for most of it.

Don't you have any strains that would help you sleep? I take Hash Plant before I go to bed and it works great!

Well, I know that feeling, too. I had a chronic cough for 2 years and I had to sleep sitting up for most of it.

Don't you have any strains that would help you sleep? I take Hash Plant before I go to bed and it works great!
I have some GDP and some other options.
I prefer a good oil for bed but I'm low in stock until I harvest these girls. I'm not removing any larf. I made that mistake my last few grows. I rely heavily on the popcorn for good quality, strong oils.

Back
Top Bottom