Virgin Grower needs reassurance

Re: Virgin needs reassurance :)

I left a post in Live or Sterile for the Capn. He is very knowledgeable in Rockwool and super helpful. I'm sure he'll check it out. You should check out that post, it is very informative. Also the Capn has many links in his Sig which are full of good info.

To get rid of mold one tsb of baking soda in one gal water and apply to mold

20140508_223136.jpg

This looks normal. Every one of my plants in flower looks like this right at the base. Nothing to worry about. If you think it's a problem you can mix up a light h2o2 / water mix and spray the surface of the rockwool. But I wouldn't mess with it.

The grow is looking beautiful. Very pretty strain with those long slender leaves.

You could always spray paint the inside of the lamp shades with flat white spray paint. Couple cans would cover you and not cost too much. If anyone said that already sorry, I didnt see it. :Namaste:

Hi there Calyx Hunter, theyre all white inside, simply couldnt afford the parabolic reflectors at 20 euro for one so ive taken all the lamp shades from aroynd the hose and boom problem solved, I hope at least, it seems like there is more light on the plants since ive put them up, I haven't got a lumen meter to check but as I said it seems brighter than it was before, cheers mate.:)

Awesome solution then dude. It looked like the lamp shade section at Ikea, such selection!

That is some crazy tight node spacing too.

Thanks for help lads, ive left the cover of the rockwool for a few days and it has disappeared so yeaaayyyyy:)

My lady had me killed for taking them but hey! If it works then wjy not:)

Soooo since there's some interest, here's some pics:)

And a n absolutely annoying question, how much do ye think it'll yeld?
20140513_001242.jpg
20140513_001211.jpg
20140513_001116.jpg
20140513_001230.jpg
20140513_001137.jpg
20140513_001052.jpg
20140513_001221.jpg
20140513_001129.jpg
20140513_001036.jpg
20140513_000959.jpg

I also would like to ad that I love all those lamp shades... Keeps the place looking a lot more functional and feng shui.

Looks like your room is packed with nice buds! Hope you yield a lot, but it's probably hard for people to guess.

Week 4

Girls look beautiful!!!

Ever since I've chooped the dying runt there's no ph issues. Advanced Nutrients are the bizz:thumb:

Kush is overgrowing everything, not complaining since shes full of bud. Never mentioned that the two northern lights are a week behind. Theyve started smelling nicely again and there's crystals forming on leaves and couple of pistals have turned brown.

Pics to follow in few minutes, broadband is too damn slow!

What You lads think?
Hoping for 4-5 ounces out of cush, maybe 1-2 if im lucky with northern lights?

Also ppm is on 1886 which includes the 330 from water. Should I feed them more? Considering I had them on 2.2 in veg once or twice, fair enough they got burnt but theyre still alive. Thats probably another reason why two front ones are smallish. Critical is dummy proof tho hahaha, hope its nice to smoke and makes plenty of fruit :Namaste:

Quick question, I was doing some lst just there and went to pinch one of the main collas and the stem has carcked on me...it qent back to ita previous shape but qith two weeks to go im hoping not to lose it :-(

First of all I want to say that this does not look like a "first grow". Your plants look fantastic and you should be proud to have such a successful first round.

Second, figure out your picture thing. If you can grow cannabis, you can rotate a picture. Try using your computer to upload pictures.

Third, once you go to flower, there is no more "LST". Stems harden up and will break if you mess with this. "LST" is a stoner term that is thrown around way too much, and can quickly become "HST" (high stress), if you're not careful. Make a little split to immobilize the bud, and it should heal up. If it is too far broken, cut it off, dry it and smoke it.

How To: Bend and top your way to a 1 pound monster

Thanks Capn:) just following the tutorial, thats all:) wish my seedbank had more pf the lish when I was ordering it, the seed theyve sente was a promo so happy out in a way:)

I will indeed, although it gives ye a neck exercise and something to moan about:p

I see, it doesnt appear to be broken qhen looling at it, it cracked and sprung back into itself. Loghts going back on shortly so we shall see if its still alive,. Two weeks to go, oh the excitement! !!!

Back
Top Bottom