VI's - Subcool Based - 2 Worm - Multi-Strain - Mother Hunt - 2016

Ah be careful what you wish for.

So I had really upgraded my home and it took a lot to get it sold. People don't want to buy a nice place. They want a deal. They want something to be wrong they can barter you with. It is a sellers market right now so people are getting screwed so they are looking for anything wrong. No one wants to get into a bidding war. Realtors would say over and over that mine was the best house they showed that day but was just out of the range of their clients. But all the realtors felt the price was justified. They just wont bring people around who can pay.

I did finally get full price all cash offer 20k earnest 3 days to clear and 30 days to close. But man it took a lot of showings to find someone who could afford something that was done right. I was getting offers 22k below my original asking. My realtor wanted it 10k above where I wanted it. I wanted it slightly below market and when I dropped it I started getting daily showings and bam it sold right where I wanted it to.

But it took a lot of BS to get there. Kinda kicking myself for not starting out where I wanted to. No time in life to care bout such trivial things.

ANYWAY....

At the back of that pic where I show the plot is a big hill down to another flat area that would be maybe a 1000 year flood zone but is still way above the river. There were 3 big trees 2 really old growth ...good old monster Oregon old growth Cedars that even from google maps now there is this big round hole in the forest where they should not have taken.... these trees down by the river...Big No no! They didn't take any others just these very valuable old growth got taken. So now there is this big open area that gets great sun down at the bottom of this big hill you cant't see from anywhere.

I am going to become the Outdoor Auto Master...

hole4.JPG
20170422_110450.jpg

There is trout year round and salmon as well. Unfortunately it is a protected salmon spawning zone but a few miles down is fine to fish...but they can't see my spot just the kyakers...and the 2nd neighbor is the game warden. But no biggie...take a few a year won't hurt.

I am actually at too high of an elevation to begin with... in a micro climate due to this river valley. I will have to do some cool tricks here next summer to get tastey buds.

I am actually at too high of an elevation to begin with... in a micro climate due to this river valley. I will have to do some cool tricks here next summer to get tastey buds.
I look forward to seeing that VI *tips fedora*

I ran an auto last year and an auto and a few regulars this year but didn't treat them well at all. They were very small. But I have dabbled in this micro climate and think in know what it's missing. Part if it is the sun being in this deep valley so that is one I can't fix.

There are probably 20 or more legit grows between here and town going down the mountain...no one will grow up here without a heated greenhouse. It simply cannot be done here effectively. I had to drag power out here. I am in a place previously deemed uninhabitable and I had it rezoned.

Indoor won"t be a problem but out door i will have to run starts indoor first to even get them suitable to grow here. The ground is so cold...I planted a regular vegetable garden this year for giggles to see and similarly yest the climate and soil. Many things never came up until July because of the night temps. And those that came up were very small.

But I can fill that field with 4 ft clones in June from indoor and get most of bloom for free. It is not visible without trespassing a lot.

My neighbor has a huge grow legit in central Oregon and will truck over a pile of plants if I want. I likely will get a few mothers this winter from him and throw them under a small LED and make a bunch of small clones for later on. But I also have a bunch of seeds I want to try.

This winter I want to hermi an auto and see if I can get some fem'd autos.

LOL...no...it is a long story...but sold it a long time ago. Got lied to and extorted by a small local bank. The extortionists made me homeless sort of. I been living out of my 31 ft motorhome now for a while on the property...basically since I went offline. I move in next week into a very fancy custom home I designed and built with a local builder.

LOL...no...it is a long story...but sold it a long time ago. Got lied to and extorted by a small local bank. The extortionists made me homeless sort of. I been living out of my 31 ft motorhome now for a while on the property...basically since I went offline. I move in next week into a very fancy custom home I designed and built with a local builder.
Damn ;/
Congrats to finally getting it done. Even just building a house through a builder is stressful. Let alone all those other headaches you mentioned. Glad you are almost finished with that. Hopefully you can get back to some normalcy now.

;)

Peace

FE

I will start a new journal when I do get going again.

I been thinking about doing an organic hydro journal but I need to gear up for that first. Not much.

I was planning to start a journal to chat on and ask for requests see if there is a grow method that the group wants me to do now. If not I will just restart a compost pile this winter and get some super soil going. I personally like to keep it easy.

Maybe next summer I will do a hydro run. run. I can't predict that far.

All I really want is my pool table put back together again.

My last hydro I ran a supper cheap single bottle solution in veg (elanors VF11) and my tea. In bloom I ran some line... um I can't rember...that's right...and supplamented with tea and like in soil I found I could do a better job on my own with tea. I bet I could run the whole thing on my tea entirely but that may take a few runs to dial.

It will take a few runs to get my soil hot too.

Eventually I can run a side by side but it wont be for a while. I get fast grow in soil because I figured out something about soil a long time ago that the Coco growers dont understand and think they have figured out something cool and new. Coco is a method used to circumvent soil for no reason and when you understand it you can get near hydro action in soil.

I know I have seen my own work....and I have had a lot if people on here use my tea in hydro with next day results.

I am confident I can run if not entirely, darn near entirely on my tea.

What people do wrong is think they are doing a good job and then think their side by side is correct.

I need to re-establish a base line grow for each then run them against each other.

This will be a journey. But I will get to it as I can.

I in fact know a guy who does flood and drain who uses it only. He has a huge grow and has a water res and a tea res. And they alternate. The tea res is a vortex brewer. All automated.

I am too cheap to do things right. ;)

This post is simply to bury a link for easy reference.

For HID lighting the reflector and how you use it makes a huge difference. The following video has good info most growers are unaware of. Get high sit back and watch. There is good info all the way through.

Back
Top Bottom