Merry Christmas to all of the employees at Vivosun

B96AC051-4691-45D7-B9A7-CE25520DFF39.jpeg
Where's your plant?? Or is the decorations on a new species of cannabis? :ganjamon:

ya I was hoping to win the light and was going to try to get it to bud
Now That's some wishful thinking, getting a "Plastic Fir X-Mass Tree" to bud out, LOL! I'm sure it would taste of pine and Costic Chemicals in da bong!:roorrip:

Christmas tree next to the grow tent, doesn't get more in the vibe than that, right?

20221221_175556.jpg
At least there's an actual cannabis plant in the picture, right? In the tent I'd suspect?? Lol

3 seedlings, same as in my grow journal😉
Right On Gromie!! I gots 3 in limbo, and 4 started confirmed!! Just a mid winter Northern Lights Seed Run. Before next spring planting season, ya know!! :blunt::passitleft:

FREE... we pay trough the nose in taxes. High income tax, sin taxes on alcohol and cigarettes over $30 for a litre ( 26 oz ) $16 for a pack of 20 pack of smokes,, Just for starters, so hardly free,, and you should see the cost of heating our igloos
I live in the U.S. and I’m retired + on disability but my Mother pays 300 bucks a month for insurance. I pay 12 bucks a pack for generic cigs but I still wouldn’t want to live in any other country. CL🍀

Merry Christmas to all and Green Holidays prevail for all. My Merry tree for the Holidays :green_heart:

DCE74684-F59D-4980-B103-6F1AB50903B6.jpeg
Super Good looking!! :yummy: That reminds me of a Barneys Blue Gelato41 I grew a few yrs back. Super purple and dense as all get out!! Great Job on that lady!! What lineage is she?

Back
Top Bottom