Vivosun Labor Day Giveaway - Win What You Want

VIVOSUN

Hey gromies, happy Labor Day! In honor of all the hardworking growers, we bring you this "Win What You Want" Giveaway. Join us for the chance to win your favorite product!

Simple to enter:
1. Follow @VIVOSUN
2. Like this post
3. Tag 3 friends who also love growing, and visit our Official website: Love What You Grow | VIVOSUN to choose your favorite product and comment with its product name/link

We'll pick up 1 lucky friend(US & Canada residents only) on September 8, who will get their favorite product in the comment.

In addition, we also prepare an extra 15% off code on our official website- Labor15 for our fam. Valid until September 5!

Good luck & happy growing with VIVOSUN!
G.jpg

Hey gromies, happy Labor Day! In honor of all the hardworking growers, we bring you this "Win What You Want" Giveaway. Join us for the chance to win your favorite product!

Simple to enter:
1. Follow @VIVOSUN
2. Like this post
3. Tag 3 friends who also love growing, and visit our Official website: Love What You Grow | VIVOSUN to choose your favorite product and comment with its product name/link

We'll pick up 1 lucky friend(US & Canada residents only) on September 8, who will get their favorite product in the comment.

In addition, we also prepare an extra 15% off code on our official website- Labor15 for our fam. Valid until September 5!

G.jpg
Wow! what a fantastic prize package

Awesome giveaway!!

@HashGirl, @Bill284 @Grand Daddy Black come check it out!

Im with @Randar i would love to fill that with some sticky smelly buds!!

Simple to enter:
1. Follow @VIVOSUN
2. Like this post

G.jpg
Another great giveaway from @VIVOSUN. Hey @Darade @Bill284 @Happy Hazmat 88 I could really grow some beautiful plants with @VIVOSUN GIY4x4 Complete Grow Kit With VS4000 Grow Light 48x48x80

@Krissi Carbone
@cbdhemp808
@TwelveCoffee

Thought you guys might want to check this out. A great opportunity to get a product from one of our sponsors!

For me I would choose

VIVOSUN GIY 3 x 3 ft. Smart Grow Kit with AeroLight 100W, AeroZesh 4'' Air Filtration Kit, 36'' x 36'' x72''

Kit Includes: 1x VIVOSUN 3x3 Classic Grow Tent, 1x 100W AeroLight, 1x 4-inch AeroZesh Fan, 1x 4-inch Carbon Filter, 1x 4-inch 8 ft Ducting, 2x 4-inch Clamps.

@Tokin Roll, @Buds Buddy, @Mountainman80.

Thought y'all would like to check out this sweet giveaway; it's not every day you see a company letting people get what they need! Thank you @VIVOSUN!

I would love a new tent from vivosun, as these upgraded tents look super duper sturdy!

Depending on what you're looking for I can do a 4x4 kit, and do a detailed, and honest product review, I'd love the opportunity to try out more VIVOSUN products, as the only current ones I own are sadly just the 3-Gal Compression Sprayer and a 90x Loupe, almost forgot the snipper I use to trim are also VIVOSUN :D, and they've held up tremendously great!

I love the nice silver color, and you can tell this was built with quality in mind!

Good Luck, Everyone!
Wow! what a fantastic prize package
Welcome to 420Mag, friend! :D

Safe Regards,
Darade

@Tokin Roll, @Buds Buddy, @Mountainman80.

Thought y'all would like to check out this sweet giveaway; it's not every day you see a company letting people get what they need! Thank you @VIVOSUN!

I would love a new tent from vivosun, as these upgraded tents look super duper sturdy!

Depending on what you're looking for I can do a 4x4 kit, and do a detailed, and honest product review, I'd love the opportunity to try out more VIVOSUN products, as the only current ones I own are sadly just the 3-Gal Compression Sprayer and a 90x Loupe, almost forgot the snipper I use to trim are also VIVOSUN :D, and they've held up tremendously great!

I love the nice silver color, and you can tell this was built with quality in mind!

Good Luck, Everyone!

Welcome to 420Mag, friend! :D

Safe Regards,
Darade
I definitely could use a vivasun 2000watt led perfect size for my grow closet

Awesome giveaway!!

@HashGirl, @Bill284 @Grand Daddy Black come check it out!

Im with @Randar i would love to fill that with some sticky smelly buds!!

@tokinroll @Bill284 @HashGirl .I could really use a vivasun vs4000watt led light I could run my closet to its full capacity.

Thank you @VIVOSUN for being another fantastic give away.

Your catalogue is getting so extensive, it is hard to choose, but I can dream of the future when I have a tent and light kit.
Until then here is my dream surprise

VIVOSUN GIY 5 x 5 ft. Basic Grow Kit with Upgraded Grow Tent, VS4000 LED Grow Light, 60" x 60" x 80"

Have you seen this contest and great giveaway @Shellback , @Twist Me Up and @Chuckeye
This is one contest you do not want to miss.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..
Good luck 🍀

Thank you @VIVOSUN for being another fantastic give away.

Your catalogue is getting so extensive, it is hard to choose, but I can dream of the future when I have a tent and light kit.
Until then here is my dream surprise

VIVOSUN GIY 5 x 5 ft. Basic Grow Kit with Upgraded Grow Tent, VS4000 LED Grow Light, 60" x 60" x 80"

Have you seen this contest and great giveaway @Shellback , @Twist Me Up and @Chuckeye
This is one contest you do not want to miss.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..
Good luck 🍀

Back
Top Bottom