VIVOSUN - We Are Back With A Grand Giveaway

VIVOSUN

:thumb:
Dear growers, long time no see ~ We are back with a grand giveaway for you guys!

Prize: ANYTHING you want from us
Rule: 1. Like this post
2. Tell us which country you are from
3. Comment on one of our products you want the most
1682313282780.jpeg

:circle-of-love:
We will draw one winner and give out whatever he/she commented by April 28th!
:goodluck:
Good luck everyone! You never wanna miss this great opportunity to get what you exactly need!!!

Hi @VIVOSUN ! Thank you for this awesome giveaway!

I currently have your 3x3 grow tent in the US and absolutely love it! I used it as a trial to decide if indoor growing would be right for me, and with your tent, I believe I'm ready to expand and a bigger tent is right up my alley!

I think adding the 48"x48"x80" grow tent to my next cycle run would be an amazing opportunity to showcase how durable and versatile your tents are.

Thanks again for this absolutely amazing opportunity, and good luck to everyone!

I live in UK and would love a VIVOSUN AeroZesh S4 Inline Duct Fan and GrowHub E42 Temperature Humidity WiFi-Controller 🙏🙏🙏

1682313040281.gif
Dear growers, long time no see ~ We are back with a grand giveaway for you guys!

Prize: ANYTHING you want from us
Rule: 1. Like this post
2. Tell us which country you are from
3. Comment on one of our products you want the most
1682313282780.jpeg

1682313040318.gif
We will draw one winner and give out whatever he/she commented by April 28th!
1682313040333.gif
Good luck everyone! You never wanna miss this great opportunity to get what you exactly need!!!
Thank You @VIVOSUN :thanks:
You Rock :yahoo:

# VIVOSUN # Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

PSX_20230416_032723.jpg

PSX_20230410_052041.jpg

U.S.A. and I would love to set this up in my spare closet.

Thank you for the chance to win :thumb: :peace:

Thanks for the fantastic giveaway @VIVOSUN and if anyone is looking for a new light, why not turn your tent into a Vivosun smart tent too! Check out the LED&Ventilation Kits! Good Luck Everyone!

#Vivosun #LoveWhatYouGrow

Southern US

VIVOSUN GIY 4 x 4 ft. Smart Grow Kit with AeroLight 400W, AeroZesh 6'' Air Filtration Kit, 48'' x 48'' x 80''​

Complete setup , what more could we ask for , for all of our wants & needs in one package.

Hello and thank you for this opportunity, it is very generous!

I am in the northeastern United States of America (Michigan)

As tempting as it is to choose one of your awesome lights, I found myself most intrigued by the bowl trimmers. Seems like it could make life easier, and I'm all about that :D

Thanks for the chance at a freebie @VIVOSUN!

I'd love to give your VSF6450 Foldable LED Grow Light a try!

Back
Top Bottom