Vlad's Colombian Gold Grow - Aeroponic - LED - DIY Reloaded

That looks so good, reminds me of chicha de maiz, an alcoholic beverage made with fermented corn. God I loved getting wasted with chicha!!!

There you go my friend, the method is basically the same! but you can experiment by replacing the corn with fruits, in this case I did with Annona muricata and strawberry, but again, the raw sugar cane made the mix too dark and overpowered the fruits. I will do the tutorial with refined sugar since that's pretty much what everybody has on hand anyway. The Annona muricata is called guanabana here and it has to be one of the most delicious fruits I've ever tasted in my life!! the juice from Annona muricata is white and heavy, almost creamy. it's like a dessert from nature.

Vlad

I had guanabana juice with my lunch yesterday. Yes they are delicious, one of the perks of living in tropical areas are the fruits we have access to all year round and cheap. I will never look at fruits the same way now!

here's one more sneak peek preview before I will have time to launch a thread about it on 420 "off topic" goodness. This plastic cup doesn't do the beverage photographic justice, I just wanted to show you that if done right, the beverage is self carbonated and makes a nice head when you pour it. I'm glad you've had the luxury to know guanabana. cheers!

hmmmm I can't remember their names for the life of me, but I used them in the pressure cooker with flank steaks. I have to cook because for some reason my wife is the doctor and I'm that crazy stay-at-home guy. I am actually still studying for my career which is biomedical engineering. on a side note, some nutball is making the news recently for announcing a head transplant to occur in 2017. I say it's a huge steaming load because humanity still struggles to treat basic spinal injuries, let alone a complete cut and reattach, lol! but yea, life is good, can't complain!

lookin good vlad looks like were both doing a lot better this time around! Damn they were some expensive lessons though. Seedwise I am down to 1 feminized white widow and 2 auto fem big bangs. Are you going to clone your clones from this plant and keep it going or after growing its clones switch to a different strain?

Are you going to clone your clones from this plant and keep it going or after growing its clones switch to a different strain?
Thanks for the encouragement Matticuss, I concur that things are looking swell on both sides of the camp this time.
Yea, I think I will keep a clone. I am hoping the legal market opens up for selling cannabis on a regulated market so I might as well start saving up a clone bank in case this one or subsequent seeds produce something nice. What I like about this plant is judging by the leaf pattern it looks 70 percent sativa dominant. should be interesting.

I just removed my small LED fixture that was illuminating my tiny canopy up until today. This one has almost 3 times the power of the first one. It's a one off design uses no fans.
IMG-20150617-00630.jpg
IMG-20150617-00631.jpg

and a better shot of the leaves, so you can see how perky they are, which of course in hydro means the root system is happy.
a reminder, those old deficiencies are from a bad batch of feed and other problems the plant used to have but I believe no longer has problems. new leaves are %100 healthy and so is the main grow tip, the bad leaves will be allowed to get loose on their own and then gently plucked in time. stay tuned!

VP
IMG-20150617-00633.jpg

vlad looking great buddy!!! Those leaves look a hell of a lot better than before. Great DIY for making hooch. And as for what your studying, keep it up, that's exactly what I do. my company just started and im still tinkering around with building a website but if your interested in finding out more send me a message and ill send you a link to the site.

What's happening? This plant seems to be doing fine. stalk is getting beefier and I'm not to sure about training this one, might just let it go wild...
IMG-20150618-00635.jpg
IMG-20150618-00634.jpg

No Joke I just posted about it in my journal cause my cat ate my plant today. well one of them anyway.

Yea I saw your journal, that's wrecked. What a free loading cat hmmm? I used to have a rabbit, but I ate it, lol! Don't worry, it was not a pet, he was supposed to act as a green leaf disposer when I harvested my last plant. It was a great lesson in apocalypse survival when the supermarkets become extinct. Anyway he got out one day and ate my only clone of acapulco gold and now... a hamster has replaced him. They LOVE marijuana leaves!!! whoops, too macabre?

Nah It's impossible to get mad at a hamster. LOL! yes they can cause "destruction" as well, but that's why they have a nifty cage. Mine has a big one, he lives in a mansion practically, shaming the social welfare of many humans. It's insane how well our pets have it!

Well it's going to be time to change the lamp again (just changed it 3 days ago). This little marijuana is growing at an exponential rate it seems, and I don't want to invite any stretching if possible. I have on hand an HID ceramic metal halide 4000k spot light to throw down for the weekend if need be, and will add a fan for added safety measure for the tender green marijuana

Vlad

Back
Top Bottom