Vlad's Colombian Gold Grow - Aeroponic - LED - DIY Reloaded

plant is looking really green vlad :goodjob: She looks a lot different now than compared to before, congrats on bringing her back to life. hopefully she will give you a pound when shes ready. Vlad after reading your posts about how you get things like the air pump, and having to actually go out to get the things you need, I feel very spoiled here in the USA having things delivered right to my front door. So I give you some extra reps for not having that luxury and still maintaining beautiful plants. May the force be with you!

plant is looking really green vlad :goodjob: She looks a lot different now than compared to before, congrats on bringing her back to life. hopefully she will give you a pound when shes ready. Vlad after reading your posts about how you get things like the air pump, and having to actually go out to get the things you need, I feel very spoiled here in the USA having things delivered right to my front door. So I give you some extra reps for not having that luxury and still maintaining beautiful plants. May the force be with you!

Thank you matticuss :high-five: I want to show you fellahs a good time, so let's up the game!!!

I never thought I would use the words "violent" and "aquarium air pump" in the same sentence... but yea... it's here. I hope the roots don't explode from all the turbulance...

160 liters of air per minute... in a 5 gallon bucket. The thing is almost as big as my lamp... This is going to get interesting. There is a US note for size reference.

I've decided to hang up a 90 volt transformer to make the pump run cooler and not wreck my tiny 5 gallon res!

Don't let the hanging cables scare you... Vlad is a professional.

IMG-20150710-00835.jpg

Vlad

So much air is moving that atomized water is wafting out of the peep holes on the lid!!

The whole plant quivers...

And I smell clean roots... I hope they will be okay :lot-o-toke:

Vlad

DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME
only Vlad is allowed to be dangerous with electricity.

The heavy step down transformer on the left helps the pump run cooler and quieter @ 90 volts.

Maybe someday I will organize this mess, but for now it is hanging in a locked room so I won't bother for a few days... and don't worry about fire, we make house out of concrete :thumb:

IMG-20150710-00836.jpg

Vlad

so far so good. I decided to take one more picture at lights out to see if being violated by vicious vibrating bubbles causes any negative changes over night. The res is vibrating my flooor :bongrip:

Peace out home dawgs :rofl:

IMG-20150710-00837.jpg

Vlad

Last night went fine. woke up to a perky, noisy vibrating plant.

Today is clone day :blunt: going to pick 2 little squirts and put them in the day care!

Vlad

Vlad's clone wars have started today. Day 0 in the dome! 2 cuttings
Can't even tell from the mother that I picked anything off

IMG-20150711-00840.jpg
IMG-20150711-00838.jpg
IMG-20150711-00839.jpg

Vlad

Beautiful.

Thank you my friend! Stay tuned we are just beginning day 4 of Flower :popcorn:
Just dumped in a heaping spoon of silica, yummmm! Let her feed on a condensed dose for 2 days then it's time to dump the res and make a fresh mix with Bloom nutes this time.

Vlad

I am now convinced that hydro is impossible without the precious ph meter. how embarrassing... I want this grow to blast off and give me excellent buds. I found one online for $20, as an emergency and hope to be in contact with the vendor the next morning so I can pick it up right away and fix this mess.

hi since 5 years i don't use ph meter i use advanced ph perfect nutes...:goodluck:

Day 6 of 12/12

Today I changed the res water and mixed up the bloom nutrients and reduced "grow". Say a prayer that my little plant adapts to the new stuff!!

About pH perfect... must be great for soil. but for hydro I would always check at the res what's going on.

IMG-20150713-00872.jpg
IMG-20150713-00875.jpg
IMG-20150713-00873.jpg
IMG-20150713-00874.jpg

This rootball is 12 inches around all ready and is heavy... smells nice!

Vlad

Looks great Vlad, How did that hash turn out?

Thanks Matticuss,
that hash is awesome, great fragrance, lemony floral and earthy flavor. The material bubbles down perfectly in the vaporizer into an oily substance and hits like warm silk. One has to be careful that said hash doesn't drop through the screen so only .1 grams at a time will do it. Causes a rushing sensation that can be disorienting if care is not taken. I like to exhale only less than half way and breath in again to give the vapor a "2nd chance" in my lungs... it's just so dense and rich I'm not sure if the lungs get it all in one go.

Vlad

Back
Top Bottom