Weed legal states

Massachusetts is the way to go. we have recreational, medical, I think I can grow up to 6 plants at a time. There might be logistics about school zones an shite like that but I've been growing for the past 12 years in the same location with windows open, smell you can't hide lights on till 12am as obvious as can be an never had any problems. Plus we have great social programs for seniors. great insurance for low-no income seniors.

Missouri is legal for recreational use. A ballot initiative to legalize recreational use, Amendment 3, passed by a 53–47 margin on November 8, 2022. Possession for adults 21 and over became legal on December 8, 2022, with the first licensed sales occurring on February 3, 2023.

Yes lots of beautiful areas!

Missouri is legal for recreational use. A ballot initiative to legalize recreational use, Amendment 3, passed by a 53–47 margin on November 8, 2022. Possession for adults 21 and over became legal on December 8, 2022, with the first licensed sales occurring on February 3, 2023.

Yes lots of beautiful areas!
If I'd seen Missouri before I bought a house in Illinois, I definitely would have gone that direction. Deeper the better! I raised a baby raccoon this summer, he stole my heart. 💜 Because of silly laws I couldn't keep him, so I drove 2-3 hrs into the thickest woodiest non populated area. There's a man there who allowed me to leave my (grown) baby there on his 200+ acres. He cares for the wildlife and watches over them. He's a guardian angel.
I miss my raccoon more than anything in this world 💘 however I know he's safe and he'll go wild and bless the woods with his offspring soon enough. That makes the tears worth it.

I think he was a week old, he had big puncture holes under his armpit and his arm was injured. He was starving! He took the KMR bottle without hesitation. I'm a natural mommy, he had no problem cuddling in my boosom 💎
That's kinda how I got where I'm at now with growing, my husband gave me permission to give me something to do. Otherwise he absolutely detests cannabis. He don't drink, party or anything fun. Lol

Aww wow. I did the same thing about 18 years ago 2 red raccoons so nice would eat out of your hand. Someone reported me, next thing I knew someone stole them. Never heard of anyone else saving a coon
Unfortunately I have run them off the property or have to shoot them. I lost 13 of my chickens because of coons. We can't have that.

Unfortunately I have run them off the property or have to shoot them. I lost 13 of my chickens because of coons. We can't have that.
I've been there also. Not all coons are equal. Bought a house in Michigan coons had lived in it for years. Had a million ways to get back in that house. Blows my mind how creative the bastards are. Never had them go after my animals, more coyote/ fox thing where I've been.

I'm a natural mommy, he had no problem cuddling in my boosom 💎
That's kinda how I got where I'm at now with growing, my husband gave me permission to give me something to do. Otherwise he absolutely detests cannabis. He don't drink, party or anything fun. Lol
A how to guide on getting your husband on board for your gardening

IMG_20230620_200824572~2.jpg
Snapchat-483980866.jpg

Back
Top Bottom