WeedSeedsExpress: Get 5 Free Seeds With Your Order!

Weed Seeds Express

Hi Guys,

At WeedSeedsExpress, we decided to offer the community of 420 Magazine a coupon that will provide your order with 5 FREE SEEDS.

The 5 free seeds linked to the coupon will change every month. Of course, we'll let you know which seeds are linked to the coupon so check the updates in this forum thread

You can redeem the coupon in your shopping cart.

5 FREE GORILLA GLUE AUTO SEEDS COUPON: 420MAGxWSE-auto

5 FREE GORILLA GLUE FEM SEEDS COUPON: 420MAGxWSE-fem

Restrictions
The coupon cannot be used on items that are on sale

Thanks for your support!

Kind regards,

David & Team WSE

Thank you David & WSE! I have only had good experiences with WeedSeedsExpress, in fact my avatar picture shows a Godfather OG from WSE, even though I could only let it grow 2 feet tall it still yielded over half a pound.

I just ordered my first seeds ever! Thank you for supporting this site!

Sleepy
That's amazing! Thank you so much for your trust and please reach out any time!

Kind regards,

David

Thank you David & WSE! I have only had good experiences with WeedSeedsExpress, in fact my avatar picture shows a Godfather OG from WSE, even though I could only let it grow 2 feet tall it still yielded over half a pound.
Our pleasure Stunger! Really appriciate it!

Have a great day!

Just grabbed me a few things nice offer hope your look in on the grow.
Amazing Skunksa! Thank you so much for your trust and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you!

Enjoy a great weekend!

Kind regards,

David

Seeds came today. Im in the uk for anyone thinking of buying ordered the 27th may came today.Now lets
see these ladies pop. thanks WSE nice service so far

my order failed. ordered may 7. have contacted customer service. still waiting to hear anything.
finishes any hope i had of a summer grow.

Not good im sure dave will read this and look into it , for a loyal 420 lurker cough express package.
my order failed. ordered may 7. have contacted customer service. still waiting to hear anything.

Not good im sure dave will read this and look into it , for a loyal 420 lurker cough express package.

i'm thinking i may have got flagged. i've brought all sorts of stuff in over the years, and had a package of electronics liberally stamped with rcmp and border agency stickers 3 yrs ago.

this was kind of a test order. on stuff that is international, i usually place a smaller order first with new suppliers to see if it can get through. if it fails at least the losses are minimized.

i was worried it was defo suck in customers for a min landed in the uk 2nd. Naughty me had it sent to my sisters few mile away just in case.Now i have to go down there and put a fence up for the fav pft. :cool: PS. Pic

4275AA51-F4A7-40F0-BCB6-02DA81C655E6.jpeg

i was worried it was defo suck in customers for a min landed in the uk 2nd. Naughty me had it sent to my sisters few mile away just in case.Now i have to go down there and put a fence up for the fav pft. :cool:

i been having most stuff sent to my folks for the same reasons.

All was sorted out right :)?

Cheers!

David

haven't seen them myself but am told all is good.
will get a pic up in a day or so. they arrived at a local post pick up service, they did not get delivered to the house, which is unusual. my pops picked the parcel up.

Amazing Skunksa! Thank you so much for your trust and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you!

Enjoy a great weekend!

Kind regards,

David
Hey weed seeds! I want to place an order. Can you give me a discount code??

Back
Top Bottom