Week 8 of flowering

The green guru

She looks ready to me, what do you guys think, I don't have a jewelers loop so judging off of pistols

IMG_20240401_145208.jpg

looks pretty close but the sage answer is almost always gonna be… give her another week or two.

I could be wrong here but in my noggin for some reason she looks like an autoflower so not my forte but she’s looking pretty close. However bear in mind bud swell doesn’t really begin until after the pistils recede….

Really nice looking lady you’ve got there. What strain? Photo or auto?

Yup I’d hit that! That said- let’s see what else comes in for you

I would go a week or more personally, but you are right in the area you can harvest the day that works best for you in the next 10 days. As much as one can guess based on the one pic, that and you will get opinions in a range of answers too ;) :rofl: :peace: :Namaste:

looks pretty close but the sage answer is almost always gonna be… give her another week or two.

I could be wrong here but in my noggin for some reason she looks like an autoflower so not my forte but she’s looking pretty close. However bear in mind bud swell doesn’t really begin until after the pistils recede….

Really nice looking lady you’ve got there. What strain? Photo or auto?

Yup I’d hit that! That said- let’s see what else comes in for you
It's a photoperiod and I do not know the genetics has a fruity smell really mango and such, okay I'll give a few days ora week then before harvest

She looks ready to me, what do you guys think, I don't have a jewelers loop so judging off of pistols

IMG_20240401_145208.jpg

Jewelers loupe, cheap-- a must have. Go to ebay etc and grab a cheap one for around 10 bucks. (or splurge, it doesnt really matter)...

I will admit loupes are a pain to use though, another option is to use a camera and take a picture so that the bud completely fills the frame of your camera. You can then go to a computer and zoom in to see the pistols and trichomes more closely. I use a Nikon Camera and a macro lens, it works much better than a loupe, but loupes do work...A smartphone will also do a good job of this, especially new Iphones with macro abilities...

Example----

tric6551.JPG

And last thought, if you cant see the trichomes, we cant either..Its hard to help without seeing the trichs. Beautiful plants by the way. It would be a sin to harvest these beauties at the wrong time !

Back
Top Bottom