What is up with my plant help

bobbynolan

420 Member
1714781044509775083596090306303.jpg

Hey Bobby, welcome to :420: .

It's slightly difficult to help diagnose a problem without a little information pertaining to the grow such as medium, nutrients, current grow issues like humidity or temperature.

If you'd like to provide some of those, I and some others here would be more than happy to help.

But at first glance my eyes say a calcium - magnesium issue. But again with out knowing what she has been fed it could be a couple things .

Ok I’ve never used maxibloom but coco & leds pretty much requires use of cal-mag. Are you using a cal-mag supplement? If not you should be and cal-mag gets added to your water first, stir it & wait for 10 minutes then add your NPK maxi bloom stir & wait again, adjust ph to 5.8 and feed. Calcium is known to drop out of the mix that’s why it gets added first. No plain water or plain ph adjusted water for coco, feed at every watering. Need to feed enough volume to give about 10% runoff each time.

Soil grower here but let’s see if @Bill284 is around

since this is coco and you don't mention runoff I'm guessing your EC is too high and you're seeing lockout.
I'd lower the ppm a bit and do a heavy fert so you can get good runoff PH and EC levels. If the PH is way off (unlikely) or the EC isn't within 200 or so of what you're feeding then you probably have salt and mineral buildup that you need to flush

definitely will use calmag in coco under led. as for the rest of it there really isn't enough to go on. a lot of coco growers are feeding multiple times per day in flower.

since this is coco and you don't mention runoff I'm guessing your EC is too high and you're seeing lockout.
I'd lower the ppm a bit and do a heavy fert so you can get good runoff PH and EC levels. If the PH is way off (unlikely) or the EC isn't within 200 or so of what you're feeding then you probably have salt and mineral buildup that you need to flush
Yeah my PPMs are going in it 7:00 7:50 and coming out at 500. I thought it was lockout so I flushed the hell out of them. The only thing that I see that did really was stopped the droopiness so I guess they were underwater if flushing them perked them back up. I guess this is only my second time. I'm my first time was photo. And aside from some spider mites everything went fine. I didn't have any discoloring issues but this time well the one plant is doing the one copper almost looking rust and then the plant next to it is doing more of a yellow almost bleached spots. I don't know what to do. It seems like it's a lot of the same symptoms or for opposite ends of the spectrum. Meaning underwatering results look very similar, almost identical to the overwatering and so on it seems it's like wow. Where do you even start? Thank you for all your advice. That's really appreciated. I'm lost because of that fact. You know and you don't know who to listen to cuz all I get is contradictions across the board man.drives me crazy!

Very hard to get total lock out in coco.
It dont hold on to the nutes long enough.
Honestly can say i have only ever flushed in my coco grows.
When i did something wrong or when i though flushing at harvest was a good thing.
Many moons ago.

Myself in flower my EC 1.5 to 2.0 (960-1900 ppm) adjusted if and when , and always mag from birth in coco.
Right to harvest but what my nutes call for yours might not. (shogun nutes me)
Always mixing the mag first and waiting 10/20 mins to add anything else.

(feed me ;) )

copper would be more outside of the leafs and phosphor would show mor dark green leafs imo - I would go for Ca cause Mg looks different at mine.

1714785233246.png

1714785420577.png
omg I thought something was wrong with me, even checked my glasses cuz I didn't realize that chart was in German.

Where was i...Oh right..."paging Mr @Bill284" 😆

omg I thought something was wrong with me, even checked my glasses cuz I didn't realize that chart was in German.

Where was i...Oh right..."paging Mr @Bill284" 😆

Sorry for that... but I just had that one at that time... - at least the chem signs are same :slide:

but found that one today somewhere...

marijuana-deficiency-chart-jorge-cervantes.jpg

Did the same sort of thing but probably took longer because I recognized the chart and that the names were the same. Then after some squinting and moving my glasses around I notice the German or Dutch words.

Did the same sort of thing but probably took longer because I recognized the chart and that the names were the same. Then after some squinting and moving my glasses around I notice the German or Dutch words.
Wtf 😂 I've looked at the blurry English version maybe a 100 times online..... Never noticed that one was in German either :laugh: even stopped, looked at it, and was like "oh yea I know this!"

Back
Top Bottom