White Rhino - Coco - Mars II LED - Modified Lucas

Astronauts use hydro in outer space, that is the only reason I am still pursuing this circus act of juggling pH and nutrients and root zone environments.

Vlad

just imagine the results if they switched to coco!
:thumb:

ok I have been sitting on this bean for over a year now.

I THINK I CAN........................
doc_-_Copy.jpg

I THINK I CAN.......................
doc2_-_Copy.jpg

I hope I can..........................

lets see if it will germ.

Yes, I can feel the force is strong in this one.
Dank this weed will be, severelly stoned we will be.

do or do not, there is no try.
-yoda

it is obvious to me that yoda never grew cannabis.
no disrespect to the jedi master intended.

guess I might as well go over my feeding.
I probably should have said heavily modified lucas formula. before I found the lucas formula, I would do a very complicated feeding and at the same time, brew a stinky beneficial tea in a five gallon bucket. welp, those days are over (for the most part) and I have figured out how to kill two birds with one stone, no bush needed. here are the nutes I will use during the flower phase.

food_-_Copy.jpg

i now make a version of the tea that i can mix directly into my feeding nutes. the silicablast, hydroguard and molasses are used at 2 ml each per gallon. the great white i DO NOT mix into the nutes. instead i spread about a teaspoon of it around the top of the medium. when the molasses meets the mycorrhizae a very strange thing happens. they become a living organism that works together with the roots. exactly what a beneficial tea is for. silicablast is adding strength to the plants tissue. very important for the stem and side branches to be strong. after all they are the conduit of food for the flowers.
speaking of food for flowers! i use 1400 ppm of maxibloom. i add 1/8 teaspoon grotek monster bloom. this stuff is no joke and it needs to be used sparingly. its npk range is 0-50-30 (holy nute burn batman)! i start this at week two. i also add 5 ml of big bud from week 2-4. i got the big bud for free, probably the only reason im using it. the cal-mag plus is being used just for preventative measures. coco + led = cal/mag deficiencies. all measurements are used in a gallon of water ph'd to 5.5. why 5.5? i noticed that the water in the lower part of my hempy was phing 6.2 after starting at 5.8. since it is raising, i have set it lower to cover a better ph range while the roots feed from the watertable.

pictures tomorrow i promise.

woke up this morning and checked my flower room. the blue dream is dead. I am sure it is because of the earlier transplant. the plant never looked well after. I took six clones from this plant and only one survived, barely. that clone is looking better today.

:edit:

after looking at the rhino clones that were with the blue dream in flower, I have decided it is probably best the blue dream is gone. it had bad genetics. it grew very slowly and was almost impossible to root. I want to work with plants that bounce back from a beating and the rhino is behaving perfectly.

Day 49 from seed Day 14 of flower

28 inches tall
32 inches wide

please stop stretching!! I swear my light has never been further than 10 inches from the top. she has more than doubled in size since 12/12 flip.

wd_-_Copy.jpg

wb_-_Copy.jpg

wc_-_Copy.jpg

w2a_-_Copy.jpg

w2_-_Copy.jpg

she is going to be a beast.

wish I could get better pics, holding the phone up to the glasses is a pita.

hope everyone is doing well.

I think I smell some +reps growing. keep the up the good work! that one looks like a keeper!

Vlad

I agree.
the rhino has the best genetics I have ever had the chance to grow. it has exceeded my expectations.

so I fed her first thing this morning. I let the water sit out over night to rid of chlorine. I checked my reservoir and the ph was 6.4.
aaarrrgh.........
ok why is my ph so high in my reservoir? im phing to 5.5, but when it hits the bottom its 6.4.
it has to be the worm castings. that is the only thing I added to the coco. looks like ive turned my neutral medium into a pita. my solution for this was to dump the reservoir into a five gallon bucket and ph it to 5.5 again and feed it back to her.

I need a time lapse camera, I swear it has grown a 1/4 inch since I took pics this morning.

so I fed her first thing this morning. I let the water sit out over night to rid of chlorine. I checked my reservoir and the ph was 6.4.
aaarrrgh.........
ok why is my ph so high in my reservoir? im phing to 5.5, but when it hits the bottom its 6.4.
it has to be the worm castings. that is the only thing I added to the coco. looks like ive turned my neutral medium into a pita. my solution for this was to dump the reservoir into a five gallon bucket and ph it to 5.5 again and feed it back to her.

I need a time lapse camera, I swear it has grown a 1/4 inch since I took pics this morning.

If you are waiting for chlorine to disappear, that means you are not using RO, or water bought at the store. Make the switch, it's like night and day. Calm seas vs a hurricane of fluctuating pH levels.

Vlad

ok I have been on damage control for the last two hours.

I checked the reservoir of the two clones and it was 6.6!!
guess what ultimately killed the blue dream? me. the reservoir of the blue dream was 6.8. once again a form of dwc has come back to bite my ass.
I just flushed the clones and gave them a little food. they are not in danger at all. I found the problem in time. the blue dream was in the hempy a lot longer and by the time it got to the reservoir, it was basically drinking poison.

lesson learned.

big momma will have no such issue. she drinks her reservoir empty in two days.
b.t.w. I checked her reservoir again and it was 5.7. im a happy camper.

If you are waiting for chlorine to disappear, that means you are not using RO, or water bought at the store. Make the switch, it's like night and day. Calm seas vs a hurricane of fluctuating pH levels.

Vlad

honestly I don't think its necessary in my case. my tap water ppm is low. I have grown many plants using this tap. none of them had genetics like this thing.
I checked into ro system, meh. didn't really interest me to much.
seems like I could get a britta filter and be done with it.

:edit:
just poured a glass of tap water and it ppm'd 121.
/shrug

this morning I decided to show you guys the formula I use to give accurate stem measurement. it was very popular when I was a kid and not to many people use it anymore.

I use the George Lucas formula.

r2_-_Copy.jpg

hahahaha

hope everyone is having a great day.

this morning I decided to show you guys the formula I use to give accurate stem measurement. it was very popular when I was a kid and not to many people use it anymore.

I use the George Lucas formula.

r2_-_Copy.jpg

hahahaha

hope everyone is having a great day.

Very nice!!! rofl!
We have some beefy main stems.

Vlad

Back
Top Bottom