White Widow Auto: Black Diamond Seeds

I tried looking it up on amazon no results idk
So If its 108 w and mine is like 221 and it’s good for 2 by 2 I would think based on knowing nothing else about the light, that it will cover a 1by 1 in flower. As it is half the power of my light.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 34
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 30
It is if you’ve got a regular day to day schedule,
Ive been doing it since February lol
I’ve been using a veg and bloom light as well.
It’s been doin good as well.

It is if you’ve got a regular day to day schedule,
Ive been doing it since February lol
I’ve been using a veg and bloom light as well.
It’s been doin good as well.

GL's light doesn't have veg and bloom switches. It's just a light. And it's not a very strong one.

If you look at the photos of his plant, he won't get much (if anything) out of it.

I'm talking the Cob.

Quality lights have veg and bloom lights in them. Different spectrums needed for different times.

Something else we may want to try is hanging some aluminum foil on the walls of your growing closet. Let it reflect more of the light back to the plant.

Mylar would be better, or white paint. Aluminum is spotty and not very reflective compared to other materials. You do not necessarily need a Veg and bloom grow light that switches back and forth. Might save more electricity. Using veg as it doesn’t have all the lights on. most lights contain the right spectrums if they are grow lights for veg and bloom. In my experience. Need red, far red, blue far blue, and full spectrum grow lights cover all those

You can lst a plant at any stage, as it is low stress training. I start lst my plants after a a couple weeks. And lst till the chop. Here’s an example of my plant I’m working with.
0E8A4AF7-3033-40C9-AEF9-041B16E123B5.jpeg

Im using those black paper clips around the lid or cloth bag and use string to tie branches down so they all grow about level,
9A9293C5-15EE-42F2-94F7-9EEFB14F2DC2.jpeg

This is a picture from about a month ago, I just tied down the main stem and let the side shoots grow freely until they catch up with the main stem then I start tying them down as well.
8F561DEC-8F34-4FD5-9EE5-BBD0AB06CDAE.jpeg

I just started lst and HST this plant this week.

qucik question, what are the best photo-periodic seeds it has to be:
*good yelds
*height max 1,1m
*max 11weeks from seed to harvest

Back
Top Bottom