Who's growing new SeedsMan strains? I am!

I proudly buy it in groups of two to four a couple times a year. Wearing my work clothes. And boasting how well my house plants are doing. Don’t really think anyone cares what plant it’s for.
Where I live people KNOW...no one else would dream of paying that...worse, everyone knows you AND where you live...:)

I guess I’m not as worried about it. I’m legal, have security, no friends, don’t sell, keep personal amounts. What a waste of their time lol
Unfortunately we have idiot neighbor kids that are too dumb to know better...I keep it low key...we're same as you, but last thing I need in to deal with that. Otherwise I would be growing monsters outside in my field!

But yeah..."Stoning"ton mix....haha. ;)

All I know is fox farms isn’t even in the same playing field.

Very true.

One thing you consider is to add some coir to the Stonington. I'm guessing a 30 gallon pot would take 3-4 bags, so by adding 1-2 blocks of coir you could get the same nutrients ( and I think there is plenty in there) plus the added benefit of water retention and aeration...and you would also have enough for a 45-gallon pot...

Very true.

One thing you consider is to add some coir to the Stonington. I'm guessing a 30 gallon pot would take 3-4 bags, so by adding 1-2 blocks of coir you could get the same nutrients ( and I think there is plenty in there) plus the added benefit of water retention and aeration...and you would also have enough for a 45-gallon pot...
That is some usable informations. Good thoughts ! I’ve noticed my 20gal pots are drinking heavily.

That is some usable informations. Good thoughts ! I’ve noticed my 20gal pots are drinking heavily.

In my soil I use 50% vermicompost (organic matter) 10% amendments (greensand, mycorrhizae, seaweed, basalt and glacial rock dust) and the other 40% is (10%) perlite, (5%) vermiculite, and (25%) coir...it holds an insane amount of water...I am currently watering once a week...as roots and plant grow it will get shorter (and shorter) ...but coir is a huge part of that.

Nice!

I think 45-gallon is the sweet spot, with 65-gallon being that much better but with caveats. I can (just) barely drag a 45-gallon to shift it in my GH. Not sure if I could with the 65. I used 20 and 25's last summer in the GH and they were too small...30 was my compromise to go bigger but still be able to run a dozen in the GH.

Just me but you kind of answered the question you didn't ask. Plants can grow so damn big with natural light the 65 gallon seem to be the best. Unless you have to move them that is. I'm not sure if the extra soil would be worth not being able to move the plants easily. Mobility can never be taken lightly. To many variables out there.

Just me but you kind of answered the question you didn't ask. Plants can grow so damn big with natural light the 65 gallon seem to be the best. Unless you have to move them that is. I'm not sure if the extra soil would be worth not being able to move the plants easily. Mobility can never be taken lightly. To many variables out there.
Well, it's all a tradeoff...if you have the space, the soil, and no reason to move it a 100+ gallon is the best...:)

I am currently being challenged with plants that are 3ft+ wide and have 2+ more months of veg. If I had the space I could easily add a secondary trellis and get them 6-8 feet wide...out of a 45-gallon pot. More soil up front means cooler roots, more nutrients, more water retention, more root space, bigger plant.....on and on and on....

For ME, in my current GH, the 45-gallon is the sweet spot...maybe even too big but I'll manage...:cool:

While I will never quit indoor. I am truly jealous of the fact that you can use a 45 gallon pot. I would love to give outdoor a good try but weather here is to harsh.
You can start them early in a 30-gallon inside (for maybe 4-6 weeks) and then slowly harden them to the outdoors temps...maybe in June. Then they grow through the summer and, if you pick the right strain, you can harvest them late September/early October. There is a lot of evidence that the cooler night temps make the buds more resinous and potent. I have had my plants in temp ranges of 45-105F and they were fine.

Pffft who cares about big nugs when you can grow some gorgeous purple/black buds from those Dark Devil Auto seeds. Seriously, if you want to see some of the most amazing looking cannabis plants, check out the Dark Devil Auto thread and be prepared to drool. And then let your grin take over your entire face as you realize you got 2 DDA seeds to grow.

Oh yeah, this thread was about new Seedsman strains, so uhhh, yeah grow them cause they is awsome. I'll be interested to follow along and see how some of the new strains turn out, atleast the few that I've shown a personal interest in.

Pffft who cares about big nugs when you can grow some gorgeous purple/black buds from those Dark Devil Auto seeds. Seriously, if you want to see some of the most amazing looking cannabis plants, check out the Dark Devil Auto thread and be prepared to drool. And then let your grin take over your entire face as you realize you got 2 DDA seeds to grow.

Oh yeah, this thread was about new Seedsman strains, so uhhh, yeah grow them cause they is awsome. I'll be interested to follow along and see how some of the new strains turn out, atleast the few that I've shown a personal interest in.
I also have a DDA growing ;)

Back
Top Bottom