Why Not's Platinum Kush Grow

This is the Purple Kush Auto Flower. It was hung this morning. She will be burned, slowly.
20181107_062845_resized.jpg
20181107_062939_resized.jpg

The not seed sacs have red hairs coming out the bottom of them. I have three others I will let go further. Trying different points in the ripening to see effects.

The extra things have been removed from my shed. Much more room. Finished the insulating. I thought I had lots of extra insulation but it worked out about right. Vapor barrier installed but can be repaired in places. Should be warmer now. Will move the 900 w LED lights with the daisy chain capabilities into the tent with the 2K lights. Give them an extra blast of light for the last couple of weeks.

I found from the Triangle Cookies Kush I got an ounce and a half, extremely sticky; from the Purple Kush about an ounce and the Early Miss about 3/4 of an ounce. In curing jars now. A bit too dry. Put Boveda 62 humidity packs in.
I took the plants out of the tent, cleared plants from where the tent was going. Inch by inch moved it so the step stool could get between the wall and the tent. Used up all the staples, need more. Adequate job anchoring of the vapor barrier done for now. Moved the electrical pugs to more convenient wall outlets I installed. Put the tent and the plants back. Still need to make a shelf where it will not be in the way but at a good plant work height. Prepare and work on seedlings kind of thing. Still undecided about drywalling the shed, so I can achieve total blackout over the whole shed or another tent. Even summer the tent in the back yard and increase my square footage? Hard to fit 25 plants in a 10x10 shed. 20 is the most I figure.

Harvested four today. The Gorilla, Pineapple, Cookies and and Early Miss. Just two Early Miss smaller plants to go. Everything all at once it seems. Volume from the photo period pants looks very good. Much stickiness to the buds.

Swept up in the tent and shed. Installed two shelves. Moved the last two EM plants into the empty tent. Put away the Nutrients for the winter. Fixed the stapler. Installed a door sweep, got stuff to fix the cold drafts. Moved the drying branches to a dark, vented area in the shed.
Now almost three months of no shed growing, should help on the hydro bill. I start seeds in January to make clones in February, then grow these clones indoors until March when I will move operations to the shed. I have already been asked for clones by friends that are seeing what I am turning out now.
Finally completed the shed and am ready for next year. Complete dark if the lights are off. Maybe make the whole shed photo period plants, because I can now.
I want to thank the group for the terrific input I have gleaned from these pages. My product is better because of your sharing. Thank You again. I will see you on my next grow in 2019. Here is a final shot of this grow.
20181112_143635_resized.jpg

Thank You Magoo, you have made a difference to an old guy. Should have almost 10 oz. after all is done. Fingers still sticky. Oh ya.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom