Winter Hash - First Attempt - Help!

At the SQDC (Quebec) it's between 20-25 / gr but I found an online place to buy at 7-10 / gram depending on quantity. I haven't grown an indica strain yet and buy from them. If anyone wants to know where, and are Canajun, message me personally and off the thread.

They even have a referral sytem, a discount system, free delivery over $100 andf always a free gift like a bud of weed or some rosin that I have been smoking once in a while since last summer, strong shit. ;)

Cheers!

I'm goofin' around trying out how to put text in in place of the URL....
I think it worked .... look Here!!!
Thanx @Azimuth
I just got a $20 rosin press, put some keif in it. Compressed it slightly. Put it in conventional oven for 3-4 minutes at 200 degrees. Compressed some more and voila!
IMG_20230221_102437_resized_20230221_031056968.jpg

I will need more keif.....:cheesygrinsmiley: Love my toys. lol

It was only -12C this morning but I was up early and almost ready to go so... I went for a tumble!!! :rofl:
I ran a bit of new stuff and then ran all the stuff that I shook a couple of weeks ago. I know it wasn't cold enough but it's late Feb. and maybe we will be lucky and Winter is shot to hell !!! You never know!!!!:nervous-guy:
DSC05789.JPG

DSC05790.JPG

DSC05792.JPG

DSC05793.JPG

DSC05795.JPG

So, I'm not sure if this was a good return, but I got another 14g of hash. If we get another -20 to -30C day I may run it again just to see.
Rollita needed a few tweaks and still needs a few more, but, is it ever nice to just let it tumble away, almost noiseless, and get other stuff ready and when the 5 minute timer dings - unload and reload and do it all again!!!!:slide:
On one of the runs I swept the triches to the side and ran it for another 5 minutes to see if I got much more and I didn't so I think 5 minutes does the job.

This may seem goofy but do the triches need to be squeezed into hash or could they be added directly into coconut oil and decarbed in the oil?

This may seem goofy but do the triches need to be squeezed into hash or could they be added directly into coconut oil and decarbed in the oil?
No they don't They are not totally decarbed when making hash depends on method, heat & time.
Yes you can decarb in oil

This may seem goofy but do the triches need to be squeezed into hash or could they be added directly into coconut oil and decarb
The colder, the better. I bubble more in the winter when -20 celcius or colder. I use a bread mixer left outside overnight. Mix with crushed ice for about 10 minutes, then drain into bubble bags. Tried an ounce this summer and only got 3.5 grams oh hash. Tap water too warm.

Back
Top Bottom