Winter Outdoor Grow 2009/2010

Yeah, thats what happened to me after a week from spraying with the garlic and oil on mine. I took 4 garlic colves and 1 tbs of mineral oil and soaked for 24 hrs, then I mixed 1 tbs of palmolive and 1 gallon water. It was potent I guess, but the plant grew and then I let the little one down and the bugs got it again. RIP Living Dead.

Thanks siscokid, So I guess it was the spray, Maybe I should have rinsed the leaves off. Not sure if that would have helped or not, Thanks for the conformation.

hi mate did you smoke your hash yet ?.....mmmmick who posts all the time swears by rinsing leaves off after foiler spraying with plain water i think he lets it soak in a little then rinsers ill check with him and get back to you ...sorry i don t foiler spray so wudn t know..........be lucky weedtastic ps has the mystery plant stoped growing altogether? looks like wot i have on a few of mine ? pps just voted on your journal its now a 2 star journal ha ha won t be long till its 5 star im sure he he

hi mate did you smoke your hash yet ?.....mmmmick who posts all the time swears by rinsing leaves off after foiler spraying with plain water i think he lets it soak in a little then rinsers ill check with him and get back to you ...sorry i don t foiler spray so wudn t know..........be lucky weedtastic ps has the mystery plant stoped growing altogether? looks like wot i have on a few of mine ? pps just voted on your journal its now a 2 star journal ha ha won t be long till its 5 star im sure he he

Thanks weedtastic your are a great addition to anyones journal and thanks for the vote. I will do my best to do your vote justice. Have not smoked the hash yet. I am a little hesitant, my last experience was not the best one but I will take one for the team. Just have to wait for a time when I really have nothing that has to get done and that not I situation that I have all to often at this point in my life.

I think a good rinse is a good idea. I did that today and hopefully will have a good outcome.

Thanks so much for you input and stopping in it is greatly appreciated.

The mystery plant has pretty much slowed down to a crawl but seems to be picking up a little. I don't want to spend too much time with this plant cause who know what will become of her/him.

Thanks weedtastic your are a great addition to anyones journal and thanks for the vote. I will do my best to do your vote justice. Have not smoked the hash yet. I am a little hesitant, my last experience was not the best one but I will take one for the team. Just have to wait for a time when I really have nothing that has to get done and that not I situation that I have all to often at this point in my life.

I think a good rinse is a good idea. I did that today and hopefully will have a good outcome.

The mystery plant has pretty much slowed down to a crawl but seems to be picking up a little. I don't want to spend too much time with this plant cause who know what will become of her/him.

Hi Sonzor, I've been meaning to get over here and have a look at your grow. There are so many journals to see so I was reading more of the indoor journals. I would love to be able to grow outdoors but limited option where I'm living.

I can see you've already experienced some of the outdoor issues. Things are getting under control again through your efforts. Good luck with the rest of your grow, if my limited experience is of any help I'd be honored to be of use.
Sorry I couldn't help but chuckle over your hash stash. It's a world of difference in the effects isn't it? I always preferrred hash until I finally got my first harvest small as it was. Now I don't go to the hash drawer too often, heheh. Sitting in on your grow, hope it produces a pound.

good luck.

+reps an thread rating for your efforts and sharing your grow with us.

Hi Sonzor, I've been meaning to get over here and have a look at your grow. There are so many journals to see so I was reading more of the indoor journals. I would love to be able to grow outdoors but limited option where I'm living.

I can see you've already experienced some of the outdoor issues. Things are getting under control again through your efforts. Good luck with the rest of your grow, if my limited experience is of any help I'd be honored to be of use.
Sorry I couldn't help but chuckle over your hash stash. It's a world of difference in the effects isn't it? I always preferrred hash until I finally got my first harvest small as it was. Now I don't go to the hash drawer too often, heheh. Sitting in on your grow, hope it produces a pound.

good luck.

+reps an thread rating for your efforts and sharing your grow with us.

Mmmmick, thanks so much for stopping in and you comments are always a valuable addition to my and anyone else's journal. As for the hash, Yes I am not a big fan and the meds from my summer grow are pretty much some of the best buds I have ever smoked so I am a little on the cautious side when smoking the hash. I just might have to have a little party and have some friends give it a try. We will see. Thanks again for stopping in and your comments.

Also I am not too concerned about the weight of the grow. I really would prefer a smaller yeld. with some thick , quality, sticky buds. I have enough meds at this point to get me through the winter and beyond.

Mmmmick, thanks so much for stopping in and you comments are always a valuable addition to my and anyone else's journal. As for the hash, Yes I am not a big fan and the meds from my summer grow are pretty much some of the best buds I have ever smoked so I am a little on the cautious side when smoking the hash. I just might have to have a little party and have some friends give it a try. We will see. Thanks again for stopping in and your comments.

Also I am not too concerned about the weight of the grow. I really would prefer a smaller yeld. with some thick , quality, sticky buds. I have enough meds at this point to get me through the winter and beyond.

I suspect your friends will love the hash and probably celebrate the fact you saved it for them. Just make sure they think you value it very highly and it's so difficult to part with but for them you'll let it go, lol.
I feel the same way about yield, when it comes down to it, I would trade yield for quality any day. I'm still working on building a stash, but thats ok. I still have to find a decent vacuum sealer before I go for any long term storage. It's good that you are stocked up.

edit: i just started looking through your first journal from th elast page back and all I can say is GOOD GOD MAN NICE HAUL. A lot of hash too,lol very nice.

I suspect your friends will love the hash and probably celebrate the fact you saved it for them. Just make sure they think you value it very highly and it's so difficult to part with but for them you'll let it go, lol.
I feel the same way about yield, when it comes down to it, I would trade yield for quality any day. I'm still working on building a stash, but thats ok. I still have to find a decent vacuum sealer before I go for any long term storage. It's good that you are stocked up.

edit: i just started looking through your first journal from th elast page back and all I can say is GOOD GOD MAN NICE HAUL. A lot of hash too,lol very nice.

I am sure they will. I only made the first round of hash cause I never did it before and love to try new things. Second round was becuase it seemed to be such a waste to just throw all those perfectly good trichs into the compost. I am not much for wasting anything so if they like it they are going to have a steady supply. Anyway thanks again for you nice comments and the reps. It is much appreciated...

I am sure they will. I only made the first round of hash cause I never did it before and love to try new things. Second round was becuase it seemed to be such a waste to just throw all those perfectly good trichs into the compost. I am not much for wasting anything so if they like it they are going to have a steady supply. Anyway thanks again for you nice comments and the reps. It is much appreciated...

you're welcome sonzor, I hope your friends appreciate your kindness.

you're welcome sonzor, I hope your friends appreciate your kindness.

Thanks again. Its not so much kindness. It the question of what the heck am I going to do with it. I am not sure what the shelf life is on hash and its only going to sit around collecting dust so they are just benefitting from fruits of my curiosity. Thanks again for all the great information.

Thanks again. Its not so much kindness. It the question of what the heck am I going to do with it. I am not sure what the shelf life is on hash and its only going to sit around collecting dust so they are just benefitting from fruits of my curiosity. Thanks again for all the great information.

ok it's practical, still a nice move lol.:Rasta:
So what do you think about 2 126w panels for your veg? 800 bones.

ok it's practical, still a nice move lol.:Rasta:
So what do you think about 2 126w panels for your veg? 800 bones.

I think that might be a little overkill, but what do I know. I am also pretty sure that $800 is a little more than I want to spend. This is not a money making operation and I do save lots of money growing my own and not buying but it does not make sense for me to spend $800 on veg lights. I let the sun do most of the work and put the plants outside every day there is sun, so the plants are really just under the lights for 4 to 6 hours a day. I was thinking $300 to a max of $500 for something special. I will have to do some more research and figure out what is going to be the correct solution for me. Thanks you for all your help.

It also looks like those $400 lights have 6 fans, I wonder how loud those light are?

It also looks like those $400 lights have 6 fans, I wonder how loud those light are?

I'm curious about that too, and will comment on it when I get my next grow going. Some members have already started using the Hydro Grow 126w, and I haven't heard any noise complaints, but I'm pretty finicky about noise.

I'm pretty sure my exhaust fan, although quiet for an exhaust fan, will still drown it out, especially with the tent zipped up.

hope you're having a green day buddy!

I'm curious about that too, and will comment on it when I get my next grow going. Some members have already started using the Hydro Grow 126w, and I haven't heard any noise complaints, but I'm pretty finicky about noise.

I'm pretty sure my exhaust fan, although quiet for an exhaust fan, will still drown it out, especially with the tent zipped up.

hope you're having a green day buddy!

Yep, sound is definitely an issues for me so it will be nice to get an answer on the noise issue so I can be figure out what lights would be best for me and my situation..

I think that might be a little overkill, but what do I know. I am also pretty sure that $800 is a little more than I want to spend. This is not a money making operation and I do save lots of money growing my own and not buying but it does not make sense for me to spend $800 on veg lights. I let the sun do most of the work and put the plants outside every day there is sun, so the plants are really just under the lights for 4 to 6 hours a day. I was thinking $300 to a max of $500 for something special. I will have to do some more research and figure out what is going to be the correct solution for me. Thanks you for all your help.

It's high for a personal veg area. The coverage for one is 2x3 at 12" if that would cover your veg needs then you get the benefit of the 60 degree leds in your panel.
Don't know about fan noise.
anytime sonzor.

hi sonzor how are things going with your grow? I kinda got you off on the subject of hash (personal bias) instead of talking about your plants. Sorry about that.

Any pics to show how they are making out? recovering from the insect damage I hope.

hey man just stoppin in to wish u good luck...its startin to get coolllddd

hi sonzor how are things going with your grow? I kinda got you off on the subject of hash (personal bias) instead of talking about your plants. Sorry about that.

Any pics to show how they are making out? recovering from the insect damage I hope.

Thanks for stopping in and don't mind the hash talk, I will update today...

hope they perk up
bug are the worst >.>
ate up my plant pretty good when it got sick
hope they leave your plants after some of the helpfull advise posted

Got to hate those little buggers but they seem to be gone. plants have not recovered just yet but I do have high hopes. Thanks for the comments and stopping in..

hey man just stoppin in to wish u good luck...its startin to get coolllddd

Thanks for stopping in, Its not cold here. Its about 85 during the day and 65 at night. I think they will be okay my concerns won't be for a couple months or so...

Update 2

Have not seen a bug for a week or so, so I think that issues is taken care of for now. The plants still have not bounced back the way I would have liked but they are still alive so there is some hope. Anyway take a look and hopefully the next round we will have some healthier plants. They are showing some growth as slow as it might be..

Full Moon1 5 weeks
fm1_11_23_09.jpg

Full Moon2 5 weeks
fm2_11_23_09.jpg

Myster1 3 weeks
mystery1_11_23_09.jpg

Papaya1 3 weeks
papaya1_11_23_09.jpg

Papaya2 3 weeks
papaya2_11_23_09.jpg

Ok, here is something new for me. I made some holiday MJ chocolate. This is a first for me so I have no idea how they are going to be. I used an ounce of ground up Strawberry Cough bud to make the butter to use for the chocolate and have no idea how potent these are going to be but here is a picture and will give a taste and potency report either tonight or in the morning depending on how potent these chocolates are.
mj_chocolate.jpg

Again all comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Ok, here is something new for me. I made some holiday MJ chocolate. This is a first for me so I have no idea how they are going to be. I used an ounce of ground up Strawberry Cough bud to make the butter to use for the chocolate and have no idea how potent these are going to be but here is a picture and will give a taste and potency report either tonight or in the morning depending on how potent these chocolates are.
mj_chocolate.jpg

Again all comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Not to sidetrack the grow but do fill us in on the outcome of this
this should be interesting :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom