pic48.jpg

pic73.jpg

pic66.jpg

pic56.jpg

pic315.jpg

pic222.jpg

pic121.jpg

Re: Wonder Woman, Short Rider BPN First Grow

Item # 26700-300, zipScope USB digital Microscope 2M on Aven Tools Inc.

These scopes are touchy when it comes to focusing them, is yours like that too?. It came with a little mini stand but I think I need to build a better mouse trap, something more stable. I dont find it easy focusing in on a bud because its such a uneven surface, I always seem to get that protruding leaf that screws up the pic from being in total focus. Butttttttttttt on the other hand its a super cool little toy.

Dump, my plan is to pull one short rider weed next Saturday. It will be 9 weeks and a couple of days, seed to harvest. Specs say 8 weeks. The other 2 that were started at the same time I'm thinking will go 11 weeks.

Buds never seemed to fatten up on this first short rider but they are tight.

The wonder woman that were put into flower still have around 5 weeks to go. I'm hoping for better results with these being that their not auto's.
I would never buy auto's again. Their auto flowering capabilities are worthless for an indoor grow when you can go from clone to harvest with an indica in the same amount of time and have as good or better results.

Outdoor with autos,,,,I can see many benefits.

Indoor I cant even see size being a benefit of autos because you can easily keep normal indicas just as small.

Awesome PuFF! I actually was looking for the 55 gal barrels! Your plants are looking damn good my friend.
What are your plans for your next grow??

Not sure about the next grow. I'll end this one when the first wonder woman is harvested. I will continue to flower the WW clones in 2 liter hempy buckets with the perlite and vermiculite, they grow super fast in this medium.

The strains I have been looking @ are BC God Bud and LA Confidential. I'm looking for a fast flowering, mold resistant bud for outdoor growing, not sure if these 2 strains fit the bill. Need to do some more research.

Not sure about the next grow. I'll end this one when the first wonder woman is harvested. I will continue to flower the WW clones in 2 liter hempy buckets with the perlite and vermiculite, they grow super fast in this medium.

The strains I have been looking @ are BC God Bud and LA Confidential. I'm looking for a fast flowering, mold resistant bud for outdoor growing, not sure if these 2 strains fit the bill. Need to do some more research.

The BC God Bud is an awesome choice. Inside it is 8-9 weeks of flower but outside is mid to late october. I would like to take a run at that and some white widow maybe next. Nice pics btw brodda!!

I have the BC god bud currently growing right now. Excellent plant and very healthy. I was so impressed I took a clone from it and turned it into a mom plant. I will be growing more of it in the future.......nice size colas it's producing and looks like it's packing well.
You'd be happy with that plant no doubt.

The BC God Bud is an awesome choice. Inside it is 8-9 weeks of flower but outside is mid to late october. I would like to take a run at that and some white widow maybe next. Nice pics btw brodda!!

I have a WW growing right now and they are growing outta control lol. They are making my other plants look wimpy.
You'll be happy with that choice Dumpy!

I have a WW growing right now and they are growing outta control lol. They are making my other plants look wimpy.
You'll be happy with that choice Dumpy!

I'm thinking of throwing down some fem ww as I bought the seeds about 2 months ago and get some regular bc god bud and a northern lights for two mother plants.

Hey Puff, when your plants start to flower, do you use an amino acid? That's supposed to help them fatten up from what I read. You're gonna have to let me know when you're making the trip across the puddle this summer. Put a fridge on the deck so we won't have to go too far for some wobbly pops. :tokin:

Hey Puff, when your plants start to flower, do you use an amino acid? That's supposed to help them fatten up from what I read. You're gonna have to let me know when you're making the trip across the puddle this summer. Put a fridge on the deck so we won't have to go too far for some wobbly pops. :tokin:

I'll probably be up within the next month.

I use the 3 part BPN (grow, micro, bloom) plus I use an added liquid blue bloom booster, I just follow the directions.
There are some things I think I did wrong that I hope I avoided with the next 2. I'm thinking I just messed with it to much as far as trimming goes.

Just out of curiosity, what is the bloom booster you are using?

Blue Planet Nutrients

Liquid Blue is specially formulated to give flowering plants a mega boost during bud formation by providing a 4:1 ratio of elemental potassium to elemental phosphorus. High levels of potassium are very important in the formation of buds. Proper use of Liquid Blue will stimulate the production of multiple flowering sites and provide your flowering plants with the nutrients they need to produce extremely dense, heavy buds. Liquid Blue also increases the sturdiness of plants by thickening stems and increasing disease resistance.

Liquid Blue is formulated for use in Hydroponics and Soil.

Directions for use:
Shake well before using! Always add Liquid Blue to your reservoir after filling it with water.
For best results, use Liquid Blue with Blue Planet Nutrients 3-part or 2-part program. As a flowering supplement, start by adding 2 ml per gallon when the flowering cycle begins. Gradually increase the dose every week until you reach 6 ml per gallon. For a flowering supplement in soil, use Liquid Blue at 5 ml/gallon for smaller plants and up to 10 ml per gallon for larger plants (over 4 feet tall). In soil, feed with every other watering.

Back
Top Bottom