Wonder Woman - Short Rider First Grow

First harvest, Short Rider #1, not sure of the weight, dont care, dont sell. I figure around 1 ounce once completely dry and trimmed.

IMG_000355.JPG

Re: Wonder Woman, Short Rider BPN First Grow

I'll probably be up within the next month.

I use the 3 part BPN (grow, micro, bloom) plus I use an added liquid blue bloom booster, I just follow the directions.
There are some things I think I did wrong that I hope I avoided with the next 2. I'm thinking I just messed with it to much as far as trimming goes.

I always worry about that. Trimming and messing with the plant too much.

I always worry about that. Trimming and messing with the plant too much.

Guess we will learn as we go. Now I'm thinking I didnt do to bad for a small auto. We shall see what I get from the second one, which I didnt trim as much and will let go a little longer.

Here is the 2nd Short Rider that I plan on harvesting the weekend after next.

IMG_000260.JPG

This first Wonder Woman pic is of my one pain in the ass plant I had when in vegetation. The little B!%ch is budding out and doing great in flower.

IMG_000153.JPG

2nd Wonder Woman that has a grande bud from top to bottom, she's going to be a fat one.

IMG_000356.JPG

Shot of inside the flower tent

IMG_000555.JPG

The wonder woman are just starting week 5 of flower out of 8 to 10.

These are sexy plants! Nice set up too, I'm looking to get a tent next go around. Just started my journal today! Stay tuned:morenutes:

Ya know... I think it's a nice pile of nugs. Great Job !!!!!! It may not be the clipping as well. I say this because when you throw down seeds you cull the small weak ones and keep the stronger larger females. I had two that were noticeably smaller and one of eight that was noticeably larger than the rest. Could just be genetics of the individual plants brodda.

Ya know... I think it's a nice pile of nugs. Great Job !!!!!! It may not be the clipping as well. I say this because when you throw down seeds you cull the small weak ones and keep the stronger larger females. I had two that were noticeably smaller and one of eight that was noticeably larger than the rest. Could just be genetics of the individual plants brodda.

I agree, it seems as though all 3 short riders were a little different. The WW, 2 were the same out of 5. You can really see the difference when I flowered 4 clones, 2 came off of one mother 2 off another. 2 are tall with ok buds and 2 are shorter with very tight nodes and great buds.

For my own reference.
Wonder Woman, 1st batch went into flower tent on 4/3
Short Rider, last 2 harvested on 5/13
WW, square bucket mother went into flower tent on 5/15

My White Widows went into flower a week before yours. We will have to compare notes on size, ect ect.

Hey AK1, mines wonder woman though. Maybe I should abbreviate it WoWo. The wonder woman didnt seem to stretch much once put into flower, maybe like 25% but some of the buds are freaking huge.

Back
Top Bottom