Wonder Woman - Short Rider First Grow

Thanks OMM!!!! I thought about entering it but it looks as though the voting has already commenced. Maybe shoot for next month, she should be really fat by then. Harvest date should be on or around the 17th of June.

OOps! Now you why I'm called OldMedMan. Next month would be great!:grinjoint:

Whats up buddy? You on holiday up there? Dont ever see you on during the day. I havent had the chance to come up yet but still plan to.

Hehe. I wish I was on holidays. Been getting the house back in decent shape. So far I've washed windows, stripped and refinished my deck, painted the trim on the house, installed a new garage door, painted the driveway, pressure washed the house, planted the outdoor plants, re sodded the back yard and installed 16 pot lights outside in the soffit. Been outside working from 7 in the morning to dark almost every day for the last week and a half.

Hehe. I wish I was on holidays. Been getting the house back in decent shape. So far I've washed windows, stripped and refinished my deck, painted the trim on the house, installed a new garage door, painted the driveway, pressure washed the house, planted the outdoor plants, re sodded the back yard and installed 16 pot lights outside in the soffit. Been outside working from 7 in the morning to dark almost every day for the last week and a half.

Damn buddy, you remind me of the ambition I had 5 years ago. Use to get more stuff done before 10am then most would get done all summer. Cash flow seems to be my limiting factor this year with outside projects. Plans are to finish the front porch (quartzite tile). Expand the driveway (big undertaking, retaining wall, remove half of hill), stone veneer the foundation and front of house. Figure 10 grand in materials and I'll be done. Dont see it all happening though, lol. I have next week off so hopefully some of it will get done between entertaining my beautiful little nieces and parades. I'm the crazy uncle to them, the one they like to hang with. Uncle Puffpuff will smoke a little and then go play the dance game on the wii with them. They laugh hysterically, which is good medicine for me. Take them fishing, go-cart racing, movie nights etc etc. Their smiles make life worth living, their laughter is contagious.

Hi Puff,

Wow, your girls are amazing...I love Wonder Woman. I don't usually jump in at the end of a journal and start posting/asking questions, somehow I feel like I'm interupting a conversation by do so, but your invite and the tease of pictures on the last page was too much to resist. So forgive me if this seems rude...give me a idea what you're setup is, please. lights/nutes/yada yada. Those WW colas are beauties for sure, mine never get that big...but I've seen my buddies get that big (he's the one who gave me my first clone) I think he had one girl give him something like 5 oz, I'll say it again...I love wonder woman

Really nice garden...I'll go read from the beginning when I have a little more time

Well, that big one I think is what wonder woman is suppose to be like, the other ww in the tent dont match up. I'm attempting to clone one of her budded branches to make a mother in the hopes her babies will be crazy budders too.

The big one was vegged till it was about a 1ft tall. I have a 600w hps in the 2x4 tent. I tried upping the lighting by putting in 16-23w cfls but they brought the temps up 7 degrees to 82f, so I stopped using them after about 2 weeks. They were grown in FFOF soil, mantained with full strength BPN nutes. I always use the highest charted amounts. I feed every watering, which at this stage is once every 2 days.

Thanks for the compliments.

Some things I learned during this grow being that all plants were treated the same. It has more to do with the Pheno and a half way decent environment then anything else. I mean, all ww have been treated the same but the big one just seemed to go crazy.

Hi Puff,

Wow, your girls are amazing...I love Wonder Woman. I don't usually jump in at the end of a journal and start posting/asking questions, somehow I feel like I'm interupting a conversation by do so, but your invite and the tease of pictures on the last page was too much to resist. So forgive me if this seems rude...give me a idea what you're setup is, please. lights/nutes/yada yada. Those WW colas are beauties for sure, mine never get that big...but I've seen my buddies get that big (he's the one who gave me my first clone) I think he had one girl give him something like 5 oz, I'll say it again...I love wonder woman

Really nice garden...I'll go read from the beginning when I have a little more time

Oh and by the way I thought of you the other day.......Tuity Fruity. Mine smell like Trix

Hi Puff,

Damn buddy, you remind me of the ambition I had 5 years ago. Use to get more stuff done before 10am then most would get done all summer. Cash flow seems to be my limiting factor this year with outside projects. Plans are to finish the front porch (quartzite tile). Expand the driveway (big undertaking, retaining wall, remove half of hill), stone veneer the foundation and front of house. Figure 10 grand in materials and I'll be done. Dont see it all happening though, lol. I have next week off so hopefully some of it will get done between entertaining my beautiful little nieces and parades. I'm the crazy uncle to them, the one they like to hang with. Uncle Puffpuff will smoke a little and then go play the dance game on the wii with them. They laugh hysterically, which is good medicine for me. Take them fishing, go-cart racing, movie nights etc etc. Their smiles make life worth living, their laughter is contagious.

Yep. Kids are tons of fun. I have a niece and nephew in their teens and a pre teen niece. They're lots of fun. It doesn't matter what you do, as long as you do.When they were younger we would do things like catching frogs to go cart racing and tea parties. Now I think it's gonna be xbox, wonderland, swimming and I think I'll try motorcycle rides. You know... Get two birds stoned...(rickyism).

So today a fellow outdoor grow buddy stopped over and weighed my pile of nugs from the 3 short rider. I was so surprised I had him weigh it twice. Guess my weight guesstimate was not very good when I said 3 oz. I ended up with 128 grams = 4.51506 oz :partyboy:

So today a fellow outdoor grow buddy stopped over and weighed my pile of nugs from the 3 short rider. I was so surprised I had him weigh it twice. Guess my weight guesstimate was not very good when I said 3 oz. I ended up with 128 grams = 4.51506 oz :partyboy:

:thumb::cheer::high-five::party::ganjamon:

Party @ Puff's
:party:

4+oz, That's Great!!! Congrats! :bravo:

Those Wonder Woman should be ready soon huh? Have you grown her before?

New Pics Please

Well, that big one I think is what wonder woman is suppose to be like, the other ww in the tent dont match up. I'm attempting to clone one of her budded branches to make a mother in the hopes her babies will be crazy budders too.

The big one was vegged till it was about a 1ft tall. I have a 600w hps in the 2x4 tent. I tried upping the lighting by putting in 16-23w cfls but they brought the temps up 7 degrees to 82f, so I stopped using them after about 2 weeks. They were grown in FFOF soil, mantained with full strength BPN nutes. I always use the highest charted amounts. I feed every watering, which at this stage is once every 2 days.

Thanks for the compliments.

Some things I learned during this grow being that all plants were treated the same. It has more to do with the Pheno and a half way decent environment then anything else. I mean, all ww have been treated the same but the big one just seemed to go crazy.

Your right about the genetics. The WW clone I got from Chief is off the hook crazy growth. Kicks all my other plants ass with maybe the exception of my Urban Poison

Re: Wonder Woman, Short Rider BPN First Grow

The hydro store gave me a sample pack of some root stimulant made by humboldt.

Can you tell at the really ripe age of 18 days old whether your plants are indica or sativa?

I was able to tell at like 1 week which of my plants where indica or sativa lol. Now for my new grow its day 17 and its blatantly obvious which 4 are sativa which 4 or indica. One if the darn sativas already has secondary stocks longer then the indicas lol

Here's my story and I'm so sad that I have to stick to it. 7 days ago I made some canabutter with 7 grams of bud from the short rider and 2 ounces of bud trimmings to 1lb of butter. Next day I made 12 big chocolate chip cookies which used a half pound of butter, next day I ate 2 of those cookies..........Ummm let the party begin, 1 hour later felt a little zoned out, 2 hours later I was having a hard time focusing on the TV, 3 hours later I ran out of cigs and couldnt find the strength to walk to the store. 4 hours later I was so freaking high I started to get major paranoia. I had the worse cotton mouth I have ever experienced, my tongue was literally sticking to the roof of my mouth, my lips were stuck to my gums. There wasnt a liquid in the kitchen that was helping this situation...........Needless to say the paranoia got the best of me and I hacked down the plants in the grow room..........Next day I was ready to cry. On a happier note I was able to pull the plants from the garbage bags, trimmed off all buds from 3 WW and saved my mother and 8 hempy clones.

Harvest for the 3 plants was actually close to 2 times the amount harvested from the 3 short rider. I'm sure potency will be lacking compared to if I let them go another 2 weeks.

I'll post dry amounts in a couple of days.

Its a sad story but hasnt bothered me as much as I thought it would....

That one big bud on the ww will dry out to be about 3/4 of a oz.

Party @ Puff's
:party:

4+oz, That's Great!!! Congrats! :bravo:

Those Wonder Woman should be ready soon huh? Have you grown her before?

New Pics Please

lol Puff.

Reminds me of the very first time I ever smoked. It was the maui wowie (i was on the isle of Maui even) and after a few rips I thought it was a great idea to grab a big knife and hack my buddies boogie board to pieces. I still have no idea why, but at the time it seemed like a fantastic idea. Then I went for a jog through the rain forests singing mary had a lil lamb.

Maui wowie... oh man.

Back
Top Bottom