Wonder Woman - Short Rider First Grow

Re: Wonder Woman, Short Rider BPN First Grow

IMG_000454.JPG
IMG_000347.JPG
IMG_000253.JPG
IMG_000147.JPG

Nice lookin plants there PuFF :bravo:

The differences between 2 Short Rider Auto's that have been lightly LST'd and one that hasnt. The one that hasnt I'll admit that it had a late start but as you can see it doesnt look like it will ever produce as much as the other 2 that were LST'd.

Third pic is the non LST.

IMG_000255.JPG
IMG_000456.JPG
IMG_000350.JPG

Yea I am lst too and seeing your progress makes me happy, I planned on lst the whole time but I might just do what you did and partly lst.:thumb:

Hey Brodda. Got any nug of the month pics for us? Can't keep holding out...we want frosty...you could've even called em Corey and Trevor so you could walk in "Corey Trevor, smoke...lets go!!!! Hehe :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey Brodda. Got any nug of the month pics for us? Can't keep holding out...we want frosty...you could've even called em Corey and Trevor so you could walk in "Corey Trevor, smoke...lets go!!!! Hehe :cheesygrinsmiley:

The one Short Rider is very frosty and starting to fatten up. I'll take pics of her tomorrow. :high-five:

This one is the furthest along.
IMG_000151.JPG
IMG_000257.JPG

hmmmm, I see something that looks like nute burn,,,didnt even notice it until I took the looking down photo.

Back
Top Bottom