would you like to wake and bake with me?

Good morning to all. I'm having bedtime bowl.:smokin:

Well here we go again...these weekends seem to be getting closer together :cheesygrinsmiley: I will start today off with a nice bowl of some POWER and let the day begin. It snowed a little last night some last night so I'm a little bummed about that but it makes for a good day to sit around and get lit!!!!!!

SM2007....:peace:

Afternoon everyone. I should just be waking up. Unfortunately, my roommate had to be at work this morning and couldnt find his keys, and woke me up to help look. I've been up since 7:30. (It's 2:30 here now) Ah well. I've been toking out of the new triple percolated phire glass. MM I love this thing. :)

Hello ladies and gents, i wish i had a bong right now. I'm just waking up after sleeping in on this cold sunday. packed up a bowl of some headies and smoked it on my porch, came in to find this thread haha. take it easy my fellow tokers.

well im back again and unlike the post by me above i now have a bong woohoo and technically its morning 3:25 am on wednesday so this bong rips to you all and Alaska Lady and MV who are having some troubles wish them best if you get a chance!!! good morning/night:bongrip::bongrip::bongrip::cheesygrinsmiley:

i hadnt even gone to sleep when i posted that, and now im up, 4pm, and another bong rip..aaahhh thats nice. Good day everyone!!

Good morning everyone! I have had the opertunity to pick up a half oz of some Super Silver Haze from my coop and it is delicious! :yummy:

I love SSH. One of my favorites!!

I have a nug of Afgooey which I'm tokin on, a nug of snowcap and a few nugs of Legend.All small and it will def be gone in a few hours lol.

Little cold here, supposed to be all day I think. Gross

Gmornin all.

74° here. Wet and gray. But, we've been in a drought for a long time. So, no one in Atlanta complains when it rains. I sat down for a wake and bake a while ago. I meant to take a short toke. But, I wound up getting blasted. Oh well, nice way to start the day.

I can't function worth a crap without atleast one toke.
Heres the title of my morning.

"G-bongs, Its what for breakfast"

or

"G-bongs, the breakfast of champions"

or "I had two bowls for breakfast; only one was cereal."

Haha. Thats funny stuff.

I had two bowls for breakfast, only one of them gave me this shatty burnout. True Story.
On the other hand, my buddy and I are about to go move around on four wheels and longboard in this glorious weather. Can't do that stuff burnout, theres only one solution.

Good morning to you too. How are you this fine day? My bed time, but I have a cake in the oven.

Back
Top Bottom