Yea yea another Cali grower, snore

I just think it's great you're getting more posts. I'd like to see a grow journal.

Yes I am looking forward to providing a source of interest either " What is this idiot doing today " or " This guy is trying and deserves my time" either way it's my first grow so here we go !!!

Are you serious Slytown, I could have posted at any time. You mean I have been wasting all this time talking to you idiots when I could have been working on my Journal............. Just kidding....... seriously... just kidding

My Brother-in-law would ask if I knew the person every time we passed another car with a Cali Licence plate, while I lived in Texas for 2 years. I returned the favor when he came to Cali. lol

Should have just made up stories about each one. That's something I would do.

BTW, you're halfway there (insert Bon Jovi clip). At 50 you can vote in polls and such.

So I am looking at journals to find out what to do in mine and am not having much luck on clones in soil outside. Is that not a thing these days? I am I a dinosaur.

I haven't studied it. The climate here creates a short grow season so I'm indoors. My local government also makes that more difficult.

I'm sure some of the folks here can help with that, especially once you get the journal started.

That took me a minute, I was thinking "Really Bon Jovi maybe I am on the wrong site, I am more of a Black Label Society or maybe John Legend" then it dawned on me.. duh,. I am Medicated leave me alone.

Back
Top Bottom