You know your high when

. . . When you genuinely enjoy Spongebob and fruity pebbles .

. . . When dubstep makes you orgasm and your ears fall off (yes ... I'm a dubstep fan .)

you know you're high when you try to light your bowl and instead you burn the hairs on the end of your nose. damn it stinks now!

Try lighting a roach and setting your hair ablaze ...

this is some funny shit hehe. um, you know your high when...you order your food at mcdonalds, pay for it, then walk away only to realize that your missing the food. in front of mad people, lol. had my shades on though so...; )

you know your high when you put your blinker on to go around a turn- hahaha ive done that so many times

Isn't that what they're for?

I always figured the ones that were high were the ones that made turns without using them. Or maybe they just wanted me to run into them.

..... you go to start your car and it's already running (the teeth on the starter gear hit the flywheel gear teeth, make the nastiest metal-to-metal sound an auto can make without hitting another auto, and damn Murphy's Law there's somebody standing right there looking every time, too). :(

and you notice that the guy standing there is holding your ex girlfriends hand and behind them are several people who used to think you were a really cool guy.... but of course there stands the guy whose car you were using.....

Back
Top Bottom