Need to pass a saliva drug test - Help

hutch6566

I have to pass a salvia drug test in the next couple of days. The last time I smoked was 13 days ago. I bought the Qcarbo20 with 5 detox tablets. I'm scared that if I don't pass I wont get the job. What else can I do or when do I drink the drink? How long before the test do I drink the drink? Will the drink help with a salvia test???
Thanks for any suggestions....

Can someone help me? I have to pass a saliva swab drug test Thursday. Last time I used THC was last night about 10ish. I have a slower metabolism and I read online that slowing metabolism takes longer than someone with a high metabolism. I weigh 240 lbs as well. I wasn't sure if weight has anything to do with it because I know with urine the heavier you are the slower it takes for the THC to get out of your system. I have a little of 48 hours to work with.

Lmao the saliva test goes back only 24-48 hours. And I know people who even smoked the night before and just brushed extremely well and rinsed like crazy with Listerine and Listerine strips and passed. Live your normal life and just don't smoke a few days before the test. I personally have passed one for a job at a dealership and I think I only stopped 2-3 days before no problems. Got the job.

Just brush your teeth and whole inside of your mouth well and gargle with a mouth wash or alcohol. Do it again just before you walk into the lab.

Saliva swabs will pick up well over 48 hours when talking about THC. 14 days without smoking is the earliest I've ever known for passing a swab test. I've also passed a swab test on other substances, using a couple of hours before taking the test, by using alcohol mouth wash and brushed the hell out of my entire mouth. It can work sometimes but not everytime, so use your best judgement.

Back
Top Bottom