SuperCloset Deluxe 2.0 Really Works!

alicebowie

I've been having a great time with my SuperCloset Deluxe2.0! I've been posting on another forum but have had trouble posting my pics so I thought I would come over here as well and share my fun with you all. I was real skeptical about buying the SuperCloset Deluxe2.0 without first seeing it in person but I called SuperCloset 3x to feel them out and I finally pulled the trigger, and I am happy I did. I am an older stoner and just looking to pull a good yield for myself and my poker buddies and maybe "donate" some to my local dispensary. Anyway I hope to make some friends in here and check out my grow journal and pictures. Below are the deets for my Chem Dawg Medical Grow

What strain is it: Chem Dawg
Its a Hybrid
It's indoor in my Deluxe2.0
Soil or Hydro? Hydro SuperPonics-16 system
Size of light? 600W
Is it aircooled? Yes
Temp of Room/cab? 72
RH of Room/cab? 68
PH of media or res? 5.8
Any Pests ? NO
How often are you watering? 2x day
Type and strength of ferts used?TechnaFlora Nutrients

day_1_11.JPG

day_317.JPG

early_roots.JPG

day_1_light.JPG

Glad ya stopped by HerbFarma. I have a lot of pictures to show you and others. Everything is going smooth as silk in the Deluxe and I haven't had to spend that much time in maintenance. Still real pleased with my progress. Here are the pics..

IMG_010014.JPG

IMG_009217.JPG

garage_shot.JPG

IMG_014412.JPG

IMG_013913.JPG

I am back from a little vacation and got to test the limits of my SuperPonics-16 for watering. I was told by SuperCloset you could leave the Deluxe 2.0 for 7 days without checking it or adding water. I left it for 7 days without checking it and didn't change the water for 10 days, just to push it. My plants looked better and healthier when I came back and hadn't been picking or pawing at them day in day out. Once again really impressed with the claims made. Here are the pics of the 2nd week of flowering.

2nd_Week_Flower_Canopy.JPG

2nd_Week_Flowering1.JPG

2WF_Flower_Shot.JPG

SuperCloner2.JPG

Yes haven't jumped on here in 10 days but I'm back with a couple of new pics and some thoughts about my Deluxe 2.0. It's working a little too well right now. Plants are getting super huge, and since this is my first time, I haven't done much plant management or anything for that matter. I've been changing my water every 9-10 days and see no problem with going that long. I am real impressed with the TechnaFlora nutes and everything is going real good. I have clones going right now so I may have to take them out and put them somewhere else if I take out my shelf and drop the reservoir to get more grow space. I will let you know what I do. Here are some pics of my third week of flowering the girls are starting to get all juicy:

3rd_W1.JPG

3rd_W4.JPG

Progress...Progress. I've added Co2 Boost to the program for the last month of flowering. I am in the fourth week and as I stated in another forum I am part of, I really want to push these girls to the limit on the last stretch. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Still changing water every 7-9 days and I just upped my dosage on my nutes. My ppm is rocking right now at about 1500. A little high? Anyway here are the latest pics.

4th_WF4.JPG

4th_WF3.JPG

4ht_WF2.JPG

Into my 5th week of flowering and I had to do it....I took out the shelf and dropped the reservoir to the floor. I have a small closet that I rigged up a CFL to and put my clones in there for another 3 weeks. Next time I am going to pay a little more attention to my plants and do some tie downs and what not. Can't really complain...my plants are looking better than I ever expected. Check em out:

5th_WF3.JPG

5th_Wf2.JPG

5th_WF1.JPG

6th into the 7th week of Flowering and the girls seem to be filling out nicely. The net trellis with magnets that SuperCloset provided is actually working to my surprise. I upped the dose of nutrients; my ppm count is 1730. Might be a little high but I am going to shut the nutes off here in about 7 days. One more water change and then its flush time. Here are the latest pics:

6th_WF1.JPG

6thWF3.JPG

6thWF2.JPG

As Prince once said in my time rocking danceclubs, "But life is just a and parties weren't meant to last". This party is over...but one is about to begin on the other side. Here are the pics right before the clearcut harvest and after a trim. I hung them upside down right in the cabinet and kept an eye on my temps and humidity and everything worked out great!I got 15oz out of my first harvest! Thank you SuperCloset you guys rock...you were right all along. Thank you all for coming by the journal and posting...I am passing the virtual spliff of this glorious ChemDawg to you on your right hand side.

CC12.JPG

CC22.JPG

CC31.JPG

CC51.JPG

CC61.JPG

CC7.JPG

H111.JPG

H210.JPG

H37.JPG

H64.JPG

Hey man, I have a couple of questions to ask about your grow/super closet if you don't mind. What strain was that? I see you stated your temps were @ 72deg, was that for the res? Also, were you able to maintain that temp throughout the whole grow? My most important question, How well was the odor controlled in your opinion?

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I am reporting this to be moved to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Hi.
I also got the supercloset like your, I'm just wondering how did you take out that clone shelve, cause i need more room to grow. Please help

Back
Top Bottom