Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast
Like Tree579Likes

Thread: Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprouts

Re: Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprou

Nothing to report yet, it's not time. Just kind of a bump, if you will. If needed the ladies will get some nutes along with water and peroxide. The other plants in flowering will get some bloom booster and some molasses. Not really much else to do but I know my work will be cut out for me once I start the clones. So I guess I should enjoy this bit of down time while I can.

Fish, thanks for the site, I have it bookmarked and am gonna check it out. This seems like what I need to get started.

Cannabis Connoisseur - Member of the Month Winner - November 2012 fish cake's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Queen's Sophmore Grow F - Lemon Skunk - Big Bang - Along With Some Bag Seed Sprou

Quote Originally Posted by QueenTokelove View Post
    Nothing to report yet, it's not time. Just kind of a bump, if you will. If needed the ladies will get some nutes along with water and peroxide. The other plants in flowering will get some bloom booster and some molasses. Not really much else to do but I know my work will be cut out for me once I start the clones. So I guess I should enjoy this bit of down time while I can.

Fish, thanks for the site, I have it bookmarked and am gonna check it out. This seems like what I need to get started.
    sweet I was just gonna ask if you checked that out
    Growing In The Pond and Keeping My Head Above Water - In Progress

Dr. Strange Bud. How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb - Completed!

Not 12/21/12 The Last Hoorah 2046 - Completed!

My Blue Moon - Completed!

Got my feet wet now its time to dive in
    - Completed!

Fish Cake's Tunes - Off Topic Thread

...beware of being the roller when there's nothing left to roll
    Nostalgia just aint what it used to be

Quote Originally Posted by fish cake View Post
    sweet I was just gonna ask if you checked that out
    Yeah, I did check it out. Got some good prices so I am thinking I am going to try my hand at growing hot and sweet peppers along with some green tomatoes. I am assuming the starting process is the same as for mj. Anything I should know starting out?

Back to the ladies....They were light and dry so I gave the Mamis some nutes. I also noticed big bang had a few yellowing leaves so that is why I gave them nutes, also gave them some peroxide and water. The ones in flowering I gave some plain water and some bloom booster. I have already began to notice changes, it seems like the buds have gotten a little bigger. I am also starting to see some trichs with the naked eye, haven't looked at it through a scope yet. I am hoping they will be ready for me. I am going to have to harvest them a week early so I can start the drying process. By the time I move, they should be in jars curing nicely. Because the lemon skunk seem to be suffering from heat stress, I will take some cuttings from her and then put her into flower. Hopefully, I will have a strong clone I can make a mother. If not, I will get the bean again.

On a side note, once I am situated and have things set up with supervision from Twelve12, I hope to start cloning and also I will be starting some plants from seed. I would like to start all five at once but not sure about that. I know for sure BlackJack will be one and when I get my beans from a friend, I will also do Church, those two will be a definite.

Cannabis Connoisseur - Member of the Month Winner - November 2012 fish cake's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by QueenTokelove View Post
    Yeah, I did check it out. Got some good prices so I am thinking I am going to try my hand at growing hot and sweet peppers along with some green tomatoes. I am assuming the starting process is the same as for mj. Anything I should know starting out?

Back to the ladies....They were light and dry so I gave the Mamis some nutes. I also noticed big bang had a few yellowing leaves so that is why I gave them nutes, also gave them some peroxide and water. The ones in flowering I gave some plain water and some bloom booster. I have already began to notice changes, it seems like the buds have gotten a little bigger. I am also starting to see some trichs with the naked eye, haven't looked at it through a scope yet. I am hoping they will be ready for me. I am going to have to harvest them a week early so I can start the drying process. By the time I move, they should be in jars curing nicely. Because the lemon skunk seem to be suffering from heat stress, I will take some cuttings from her and then put her into flower. Hopefully, I will have a strong clone I can make a mother. If not, I will get the bean again.

On a side note, once I am situated and have things set up with supervision from Twelve12, I hope to start cloning and also I will be starting some plants from seed. I would like to start all five at once but not sure about that. I know for sure BlackJack will be one and when I get my beans from a friend, I will also do Church, those two will be a definite.
    just one thing peppers do like warmer air temps also like to dryout as far as watering :think new mexico: hope you enjoy your new pad and your move goes smooth

Dr. Strange Bud. How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb - Completed!

- Completed!

Blog Entries

oh yeah here is a mid grow pic of my no name grass abot 6 weeks in flower. there are 2 plants but the one on the couch was the only one i could move,hehe so didnt get the whole other one. brought the little gal out so I didnt have to mess with the lights
    Twelve12 likes this.

- Completed!

Those are some nice pics,Fish. My two are on week 5 and week 6 of flowering. And I have a whole mess of leaves on them. I read you should take the bottom branches off because they won't get much light. But I am not sure about that with mine. I want to cut them but they are a bit long and just might get a little light.. Tell me what you think?

Here is a group shot of them both...

This looks like two colas on one branch...

And here is the smaller one of the two...

I gave them some bloom booster and once it cools down I will give them some molasses. Temps and RH is all in normal range. Lemon skunk and Big bang are doing good, pots still moist so I didn't give them anything. Bent down a few branches, RH is at 80, normally doesn't happen and the temp is at 71.

Blog Entries

Im green with envy

- Completed!

Blog Entries

little pieces pic of the other one

- Completed!

Blog Entries

Temps and RH is all in normal range. Bent down a few branches, RH is at 80, normally doesn't happen and the temp is at 71.
    High QTL, the RH is out of range for flowering, which is between 35-50%. 80% or higher will have moldy bud. For more details on humidity read the "Science behind Plants & Humidity" blog post.
    I'm a 100% vegan (no animal products or dairy).

Nice journal queen, I'm doing a hydro grow with lemon skunk and afghan did you lemon skunk grow tall druing flowering? I'm only on day9

looking good

Your*
    I WEED
    CHECK OUT MY 1ST HYDRO GROW ANY HELP NEEDED
    http://www.420magazine.com/forums/jo...ro-grow-2.html

Blog Entries

looks goot QTL

Quote Originally Posted by Twelve12 View Post
    High QTL, the RH is out of range for flowering, which is between 35-50%. 80% or higher will have moldy bud. For more details on humidity read the "Science behind Plants & Humidity" blog post.
    Thanks for the link. But I worded it wrong, rh in flowering room was not 80. It was 80 in the veg room. I checked it before lights went out and it is down to 57 now. I don't know why it got that high, it usually never is that high. It is usually around 60 which is in range for veg, right?

Quote Originally Posted by ineedweedhelp View Post
    Your*
    Ummm what does this mean exactly?