First Ever Using LED & T5

Smog

This is meh first run. Have 4 (a 5th in the closet if I need it) 864 watt LED and 2 4 tube t5 panels.
Strains:
Barneys Farm Seeds Critical Kush-The majority of them are this.
Reserva Privada Skywalker Kush x1
Delicious Seeds Sugar Black Rose x1
World of Seeds Diamond Line Obsession x1
Delicious Seeds Cotton Candy x1
All fem seeds.

Soil used fox farm ocean floor, happy frog and perlite. I used too much perlite I think I did equal parts of all three.
They are all a little burnt cause I gave them nutes too early and am trying to correct now.
CAM000721.jpg
CAM000712.jpg
CAM000702.jpg
CAM000693.jpg

I’m not sensitive tell me if you see something I should do differently add remove.

Re: First ever using LED and T5.

Hey Smog! I see that your new around here, Welcome to 420 Magazine!!! Very nice and clean looking grow area!!! Hope you don't mind if I tag along and watch your grow!

Thanks I try to keep it clean.
Just transplanted today from dixie cups to square pots.
Used less perlite.
Growing 3 under each light trying for a monster plants.
Going to use Increasing yield with defoliation indoors - What's it mean? How to do it? this tech prolly risky but hey risk is fun.
im also going to have a few extra (the ones i decided not to transplant yet) im going to leave them in the middle and flower them really soon ill just pull them out and put them in another room for 12 hours of dark.
CAM000743.jpg
CAM000752.jpg

looking at my own photos i realize i should move the t5 panel on the right so its facing the tent wall as well.

Really nice setup, Smog!

Seriously, this is your first grow?

+reps for the nice start

This is the first but I dont get into things without looking into as much as I can. So I started out with questions answered for the most part, and saved for a long fucking time. Biggest help has been this sites grow journals I got to learn from the mistakes of others, turns out thats a way cheaper option then leanring them yourself lol.

It is a 10x10 tent i have just the floor and one wall up mainly using just the frame.

re: First Ever Using LED & T5

Sorry for taking forever I forgot about this thread. Switched to 12/12 December 28 2013.
CAM001401.jpg
CAM001391.jpg
These photos were taken 7 min before posting this.

All the reading paid off - very nice looking plants!

:thumb:

+reps

There was one free northern light auto that came with my order and this is how it turned out VERY small but not bad bud at all.
nug27.jpg

I actually haven't used the A/C at all with my LED's i hooked a can fan up to a vent leading to the attic and ive just been pulling air in from there to cool the room Ive had to keep the fan at about 10%-15% max speed or itll get too cold so the energy cost has been low. These are my babies 5 weeks into flower and im giving them just PH'd water for the last 3 weeks. I had a few issues during this cycle one being my first pots were filled with too much per lite all of them broke apart during their first transplant..... really fell apart like horror movie bad....i was basically just hold the scraggly remains of a root knot and no dirt lol :( i also started giving nutes way too early. I didn't learn about rooting powder until about two weeks ago so my next ones will have Mycorrhizae from day zero. Im going to try hydroponics next will be piecing one together this week if anyone has a good place for setup advice im open to it.
This is OG KUSH main cola
image_3_14.jpeg

this is Cotton Candy Im afraid thats a seed forming i dont know or the buds are swelling do they? lol i dont know
image_2_25.jpeg

These are OG kush very even heights and size for 90% of them only like 1-2 came out smaller/weaker
image_1_24.jpeg

close up of OG Kush lower nugs
image122.jpeg

Oh here is the skywalker its taller and has more branches but so far its small nugs they look okay not very frosty yet.
Skywalker15.jpg

Im going to be starting from seed again next round didnt take clones cause that didn't occur till later and i didn't know which ones i would want (coulda cloned each i guess but pfft) I tried buying clones three times but one batch came with PM and two with whiteflies lucky me i never let them near this so these remain 100% pest mold free.
Here is a picture of what one person tried to give me
CAM001292.jpg

NEVER tell anyone you haven't grown much, they will try this shit.
I don't have pics of the PM or the first white flies.
Just to say it again these little buggy bastards never made it into my garden lol i don't even own the cloths i was wearing when i got the clones anymore better safe then infested.

Looking at the pic of the white flies i think i see PM on the leaf also, just to the left of the larva to the farthest right. my skin is crawling again seeing this.

Sad Day almost all of them have a male flower popping up they must have been stressed (could be the early nutes or crap transplants) so my whole garden has some seeding no idea how to proceed they were all fem seeds so does that mean they will grow fem seeds? like if id used colloidal silver? it seems that only the og kush hermied out but theat like all of them and theyve already opened and made sweet sweet love to my skywalker, cotton candy, sugar black rose and of course eachother. What will i end up with? all fem seeds of like cotton candy x og kush and skywalker x og kush im not to afraid of that. but will they be hermie seeds or something equally sad?

From what I've read here they should turn out to be feminized seeds. With those genetics I'm guessing the children would turn out to be beautiful. I would suggest hand picking the banannas to reduce the love making and continue to harvest. Thems should be some magial beans!

Back
Top Bottom