My First Grow

bigred1991

It's 11 days old more pics to come
IMG_19800109_212030.jpg
IMG_19800109_212104.jpg

The nute burn you see now, won't actually go away. You want to look for it to stop spreading, and to stop appearing on other leaves. Then you know you're good.

Antics is right, our plants basically scar and you are forever left with the imperfections. Most people cut these imperfections off, this will make it easier to tell if your plants are getting over fed. By the way seedling phase also lasts up until the first two leaves fall off until then just let nature take its course (this only works with soil and generally only works well with good soil).

Ok unfortunately nutes burn is spreading to new growth any suggestions how to fix the plant is still real young my to first pedals are still real green and showing no sign of dying. Should I just leave it alone or run regular tap water or what here's a few more pics of it today
IMG_20150209_220900.jpg
IMG_20150209_123110.jpg

Ok what to flush with and how. It's in a 5 gallon bucket my soil is 1/3 of peat moss 1/3 of Perlite and 1/3 potting soil

Flushing is normally the fix, but flushing that small plant in a 5 gallon bucket I think will lead to a serious overwatering problem which could be worse in the long run than the nutrient problem. If so that leaves the options of either riding it out, or transplanting to a smaller pot. Depends how bad the burn is but I'd choose either one over flushing it now just because of the overwatering thing. Your plant seems to be doing ok though -if it was mine I'd probably just stop fertilizing and leave it alone- though there are good reasons to have it in a smaller pot too so transplanting it could be a good thing anyway if it comes to that. In my humble non-expert opinion... Good luck!

For sure I want add no more nutes for a while. I decided to leave it in the 5 gallon bucket and just let it ride hopefully everything will straighten itself out here's a pic of it today

Flushing is normally the fix, but flushing that small plant in a 5 gallon bucket I think will lead to a serious overwatering problem which could be worse in the long run than the nutrient problem. If so that leaves the options of either riding it out, or transplanting to a smaller pot. Depends how bad the burn is but I'd choose either one over flushing it now just because of the overwatering thing.
Good point I didn't think of the over watering factor, I was thinking a quick flush then add some micro's and macro's to boost health a bit. It's only the tips though and it's looking healthier so yeah riding it out is probably the best/safest method.

Thanks I'm just gonna ride it out. Everything seems to be ok besides the nutes burn my humidity is 55% temp at 75 Ph is 6.3 so I'm just gonna hold my head up high and hopefully everything will be alright ill post more pictures everyday to see how's it's doing.

Back
Top Bottom