Mee Bery First Grow, (seriously)

Re: Mee Bery First Grooooow, (seriously)

i have a question about that tall ones pic- what is that bag kinda looks like it says marijuana?

scorpdahoodlum said:
i have a question about that tall ones pic- what is that bag kinda looks like it says marijuana?
It's our Laundry sack, lol... it's a marijuana sack that says "Red Hair Sinsenilla":peace:

sup guys,... well one of the plant's first leaves (3 blade) died so i cut them off, the rest of the plant looks normal, but are those leaves suppose to die? or is the:bongrip: re something wrong with the plant?

don't cut off dying leaves... wait until they are all the way yellow, no green, and shriveled some... then when you gently tug downwards on the leaf, it should come right off... it's less stress for the plant... about the yellow, you could be facing a deficiency of some sort, but probably not... lower leaves die... in fact, fan leaves tend to die once the secondary branches are developed enough to support themselves... wait a few days... if it gets worse, then something's up and you should take pics and get help... but most likely, you're fine...

welp, plants are lookin good, i put them on the 18/6 light cycle, to let them veg. up and prepare for flowers, i'm gonna let them veg for like 4 months, so we got like 2 months to go!, I'll keep updates, and put pics up this weekend, but the most recent pics are a good idea of how far along they are...:peace:

They looking healthy.

:Rasta: I have a question...
I want to get some material that best reflects light!, the setup i have is using an old car sun refelctor, but i don't think it is reflecting a suffiecient amount of light!! wut kinda stuff should i buy??!!!

Mylar is expencive, you can buy survival blankets that supposedly work well or use the DULL side of the aluma-foil. Dull side because it doesnt make a reflection of the actual light but rather refracts it in alot of directions dispercing the light to not cause hot spots.

I have Great News!!!... well kinda,
I have 1 girl so far!! w00t, but it's weird:
I had them on 18/6 light and the TALL ONE
showed it's sex, i can see the little green sprout
with 2 pistils coming out of it, there's a couple actually
I will take pics when i get a magnifying glass...
NOW i have the plants on 12/12 light get em all to show sex
and do the pulling where it is needed, but one girl o far, and
it happened to be the biggest plant w00t!!!! :allgood: :bong:

:bong: Here are some Most Recent Pics of the plizzles fo shizzle...

Here is the oldest one
IMG_1011.jpg

The other One
IMG_10121.jpg

The Hydropizzle
IMG_10192.jpg

ThEE BIG GURL!!!,(will put up pics of the pistils when i get magnifying glass)
IMG_10183.jpg

So, so far I have 1 female, and i cannot tell the rest yet, but i have them on 12/12 light (for 3 days so far) so soon the others will show SEX, and i can kill the boys!:headbanger: :bongrip:

:adore: wow. man those are some beautiful plants! that is truly amazing for a first grow. im on my first grow also and i dont know how its gonna go. o and juss to letcha know, when the plants start to flower they grow like 2-3 times their height that they are now so you are gonna end up with some BIG plants! take care and let us know what all happens.

Cool, thx man---people kept telling me not to use miracle grow, but that's wut i been using, but not the soil, i been using miracle grow liquid food-- they loooooove it! They seem to get taller everyday!
and it kinda sux, cuz the pictures do them no virtue, they look big, but in person they are bigger.... so u say 2-3 times bigger?! holy shiet, imma have some BIIIIG plants, but means MOOOOOOOOOOOOORE BUDS!!! w00t!! BUD party! :bongrip: :cheesygrinsmiley:

:nomo: I have A QUESTION!!!!
How do you tell if you have a hermi?
Cuz the one in the hydro bucket has a little node
with a tiny little hair peeking out!!!:joint: But only one and
it's been like 4 days and only that one with a tiny little hair
has hinted a girl, :bongrip:but the other little green nodes have nothing
yet?! might it be a hermi? or should i keep waiting?
Ahhh! Some One Help! Pleeze!!!
:passitleft:

well the male parts will be connected directly to the stem. the female calyxi come from the stem on white "hairs". the male parts are usually called "grape bunches" or something like that. they will grow in bunches. if it is a hermi, the best thing to do is to clip the male parts. people do that when they dont want seeds in their bud. personally, i dont mind, but i still want all females. there are usually pics on other threads that show what the male parts of the plant look like. hope this helps. take care

:hmmmm: I see, well i think for sure one of them is a male,
cuz the little nodes are growing out of the stem
but i guess we just have to wait and see!:bong:

oh, and how could i take a nice close up picture of the
pistils? camera zoom duzn't do it!!!

Back
Top Bottom