Mee Bery First Grow, (seriously)

Re: Mee Bery First Grooooow, (seriously)

the plants look pretty healthy, keep up the good work. When you go into the budding cycle, are you going to use HPS? If not, you may want to step up the lighting, those spiral energy bulbs are great, like get 2 26 watt bulbs for about $7 at any store.

Well as soon as i am ready to bud, i am DEFINATELY going to get a High Pressure Sodium, I just don't know which one to get!!?? the space in the closet i am working with is like 2.5 feet deep
and like 5.5 feet tall and like 5 feet wide, wut size light would anyone recommend>?:allgood:

thanx maing!!!

Hey guys I have an intelligent question for ya'll!!!

Out of the 4 plants, One of them is growing SOoOoooO Fast!
Like unbelievably fast! it is out growing all the rest! Is it possible that
this may be an outdoor plant? cuz i know there are some plants you can't grow indoor because they get rather large, and this may be the case for this one.

I have about 5 1/2 feet of clearance from floor to a tall shelf, u guys think i'll be ok? or?

Lookin great man, keep it up!

wow... what are you using for ferts in the soil plants? and what's ur soil?

I am using soil, that has natural nutrients and i mixed in some peat moss in the 3 soil-grown plants, nothing too special. and once every week i give them some miracle grow liquid plant food(12-4-8)or(12-8-4) i cant remember at the moment... but i use it cuz its high in nitrogen... but i mix that with water and just water them twice a week(once with nutes, once without nutes)

oohhh, you might not want to use that miracle grow, for some reason miracle grow always made my plants grow slow, and most of em died. Try getting some eco-grow, or PM P420 or black for more info on good ferts.

Well, I have been using it, and the plants are growing GREAT, he might be talking about the soil, i am using miracle grow liquid food.... n/e ways i am only using miracle grow for veg. when it's time to bud, i am for sure gonna get some organic fert...
...and it makes your buds taste like crap when u don't flush the plants by removing all ferts and stop feeding, and give only water couple weeks prior to harvesting. :smokin:

JuturnaSurvive said:
Well, I have been using it, and the plants are growing GREAT, he might be talking about the soil, i am using miracle grow liquid food.... n/e ways i am only using miracle grow for veg. when it's time to bud, i am for sure gonna get some organic fert...
...and it makes your buds taste like crap when u don't flush the plants by removing all ferts and stop feeding, and give only water couple weeks prior to harvesting. :smokin:
i was asking for details... because those plants look absolutely perfect!! honestly, i've never seen results like that from miracle gro!

really? well this is my first grow, but before i started i did SO MUCH READING.. it was madness! But i read that marijuana loves nitrogen, so i made sure to get some food that's high in nitrogen, and that's the result... and i also got some Peat moss in the mix, cuz i heard that peat moss does good, and it dooooooes.

it's the hydroponics plant that's worrying me, because it's kinda hard to grow hydro, specially if it's my first grow... PERIOD...
the plant got a little bit of nute burn on like a couple of leaves, but I flushed and lowered nutes, and it's growing fine, i guess u can say it's like my practice plant, cuz next time i grow hydro, i want to buy some dank seeds! and then do it right! w00t!

oh yeah... um, so does anyone know why ONE of the plants is growing at an incredible pace? like it's so awesome to see!!! but i don't know if this is good or bad, cuz i am going to run out of room if it keeps growing soo fast!!!

Could it be that the plant is meant for outdoor growing? or I dont know!!
let me know please!
:passitleft:
:joint:

maybe it gets the best light maybe its a better strain maybe its just the boss plant but i think they look perfect aswell gooooood luck man.

awesome!!!
Thanks Guys!
I will be posting new pics later today
when i get home:bong:

Oh Yeah!!!...
New Pictures

The bushie one
bushh.jpg

The other one
Picture0031.jpg

The tall one
Picture0012.jpg

The Hydro
Picture0062.jpg

So far, looking good!:bong:

like your grow keep it up and i hope to get 2 kinda short and bushy plants starting in like a month- might start a grow journal-u never know

Back
Top Bottom