Mee Bery First Grow, (seriously)

Re: Mee Bery First Grooooow, (seriously)

thx, dude
So what can i use to take a nice close-up picture
of the pistils on the female? would a magnifying glass
be sufficient ?

sweet, i will try it out, but i am not camera smart.
n/e ways The Girl is growing quickly, as are the little white hairs
I am unsure of what strain this is, but i remember the smoke i got the seed
from was DAAAAANK! and i was stoked for the seed so i planted the fucker! lol The other 3 haven't showed sex yet.. i am on day 6 of flowering... how long till the other 3 show sex?:bongrip:

:bong:
Mine took almost 3 weeks to show sex.

ok, so i gotta wait and hope that those green nodes sprout white hairs?
i hope i get at least one more girl

Your plants are looking sweet as for showing sex, you haft to give them time and usualy males show first and then the females show but not alway's...
Nirvana's Ice is a really nice strain and easy to grow Gypsy did really good with that strain you should be really happy with it....
Thank you for stopping in and linking this to me if anybody got questions please go to my Grow Journal and link it to me or PM with the link please its so hard to find stuff your plants are looking sweet bro just give them a little more time that all....

MV...

Matanuska Valley said:
Your plants are looking sweet as for showing sex, you haft to give them time and usualy males show first and then the females show but not alway's...
Nirvana's Ice is a really nice strain and easy to grow Gypsy did really good with that strain you should be really happy with it....
Thank you for stopping in and linking this to me if anybody got questions please go to my Grow Journal and link it to me or PM with the link please its so hard to find stuff your plants are looking sweet bro just give them a little more time that all....

MV...
Awesome, thanks man!:bongrip:

JuturnaSurvive said:
Awesome, thanks man!:bongrip:

Ditto MV you're the bomb man.
Hey MV, I do have a quick Q? man. How do you store your seeds, and how long can they be stored for?
thanks Vin

...personally, i think seeds can be stored for like YEARS! and they will STILL sprout

JuturnaSurvive said:
No offence man, but those two words say it all for me. I can't afford to take the risk of buyin seeds every time I want to start a grow. So I'd rather KNOW how to store them.

Seeds can be held for sometime. The main thing it does is lessens the germination rate. The last seeds i used were damn old germinated right up. I did keep them in a airtight container thought.

Plant UPDATE

I woke up this morning to discover that i have an additional female! so i have 2 gurls, and 2 that i can't tell yet! I will take pistil pics when i get home, and post 'em for you guys to see! That's Awesome! i have at least 2 out of 4! and the other 2 we will see......:peace: :bongrip:

P.S. the 2 females are: The one in the black bucket, and the tallest one.

3 Females!!! 1 to go...

I HAVE GREAT NEWS!
I went home for lunch today, and i happened to check up on the plants, only to find another female! so now i have 3 females and 1 that i cannot tell yet, and it kinda sux, cuz the only one i can't tell is the one in the hydroponics system:hmmmm: SUX!
-- the camera was out of juice, so i couldnt take pics of the other 2 gurls, but here is the Tallest one's pistils, I will have the others up when i have a chance to take a pic :peace::bongrip:
pistils2.jpg

Sorry for this one's quality, it's kinda dark
pistils21.jpg

hey- nice work!
those plants look amazing, you sure its your first grow?
thanks for all the tips too, to all who contributed, i learned a ton. hope your last is a girl bro!
peace

stikee for president :allgood:

thx, man.... Ya this is my first grow--- the 4th one still hasn't showed its sex! but i think 90% chance it is gonna be a boy, cuz the other 3 are starting to get little hairs EVERYWHERE, but no hairs on this one yet, but no small stem growing in place, though... so i gotta wait!

!!!
If you're right!!!!! that would be
Awesome!!!!!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!

Plant UPDATE

Here are some pictures of the hydro plant, i think it is a Boy! :hmmmm:
but I am not SURE! can u guys help me?! here are some pics:

IMG_1188.jpg

IMG_1187.jpg

IMG_11841.jpg

IMG_1225.jpg

HEEEEEEEEELP!!!!:peace: :bongrip:

...aaaaaaaand here are some pictures of the females and their private parts:laughtwo:
enjoi...
IMG_12211.jpg

IMG_1195.jpg

IMG_1154.jpg

IMG_1163.jpg

IMG_12061.jpg

IMG_12172.jpg

IMG_12161.jpg

:peace: :bongrip:

hehe, juuup-
-i am kinda sad that the one in the hydro set-up is a boy, I WAS REALLY HOPING for a gurl in that bucket... all well, guess i just gotta start a new hydro grow, but this time , i think, i am gonna BUY feminized seeds..w00t!
:peace: :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom