My First Grow

subbed for more, looking forward to seeing her bud up :Namaste:

Here the updates
IMG_20150401_112612.jpg
IMG_20150401_112551.jpg

Thanks it just sucks that I'm not gonna be able to finish her or able to see what she produce.
Yeah I finally got my nutrients right and everything is perfect I just hope my buddy takes good.care of her.
I will be starting a new grow in about a week I'm hoping for better results then my first one. I'm gonna use the same setup but gonna beef it up some more.. I'm definitely gonna have a lot more lighting. I'm just gonna stick with cfls cause they did such a great job my fist time.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey everyone. I've been away for awhile and just got back on my profile everything new to me. I've notice y'all ended my grow. That's some good memories there. I had much success for my first grow. Now I'm back in it and starting a new grow coming very soon and would love to share with everyone. Do I need to start a new chat or journal or can I just keep on with this chat? Just a heads up I have a auto 2 fast 2 vast is gonna be the next I'm excited to start

Hey Bigred. A lovely surprise to see you back on the forum. Yeah, I say start another journal - though I suppose there's nothing stopping you from continuing this one, except the title wouldn't be true anymore.

Yeah -basically start a new thread in the ongoing journals forum. It's easy. Adding a link to your journal in your signature is slightly more tricky but not too bad- there's a little tutorial for it somewhere... I pm'd you the link on how to start a new journal. Post a link to it here when you do.

Thanks I fount that but which one do I go to I feel stupid I can't figure it out I just want to start a new forum my second grow

Hey everyone I just wanted to thank everybody who followed my first grow. I'm starting a new grow and would like to share and enjoy my hobby with y'all. It's gonna be under a new title "My Second Grow" i will be starting it in a couple of days seed in germination. For a taste I will be growing a Auto 2 fast 2 vast. My first time with this strain looking forward to it. I will be using CFL bulbs for growing again. I hope everyone is excited as I am.

Back
Top Bottom