My First Grow

Thanks antics.
No not really on signs really are the white hairs coming out the calyx and I'm starting to get some orange hairs

Here's a few pic for today
IMG_20150323_161836.jpg
IMG_20150323_161702.jpg
IMG_20150323_161523.jpg

It seems to me like the buds are forming pretty slowly and should be further along for 3 1/2 weeks but strains vary I suppose. During that 1212 cycle the dark period should be 100% dark. Can not be light leaks of any kind including electrical indicator lights and such. Make sure your grow box or the room that it's in is light proof and the dark period stays dark consistently for the same time every night. Here is one of my plants at exactly 3 1/2 weeks (it's spread out under a screen) and the buds look like this
image22050.jpg
My sativas are a bit behind that so maybe you've got some sativa in there or, who knows....

Your plant is beautiful weaslecracker. I was kinda worried that my plant wasn't budding right. remember when I told you my lights was off for a week. That's when I just started to put in flower. So I know for sure that it kinda messed with my plant a, little. She seems to be doing great. An also I am a first time grower and I know it's not going to be a perfect grow. I'm still learning as I'm going.

I've done checked 100 Times as far as I know it's 100% dark in my grow box. I just thinking that week I went with no lights is the reason why it looks behind. What you think? It got it solid darkness but I know it wasn't getting the right light or enough light.

Yeah I remember somebody telling me that to be honest I want to say it was you lol.. I just think it was that week bbc.co I didn't have power because I already had it about a week in 12/12 then I lost power for a week and all I could do was give it daylight besides my actual setup light's. It actually went two days in solid darkness. I know I kinda messed up butt then again it's all trial and error lol. I appreciate your concern it's really helpful cause I thought myself it should be further along like you said. But I didn't know

Yeah you've done great with that plant BR. You've managed to not mess it up at all. Way more than I can say for the first plants I grew. I'm still not done messing things up and I should know better too. Good work!

Thanks everyone.... Yeah I surprised myself on how good or has done. I have grown other plants and a few vegetables. I just really did my homework before or ever started and the best thing that has help me is this site. Good people are on here and will help you. You might have to post several threads. I was lucky enough to get a good female seed off some bag seed on sour diesel. Really lucky that friends on here help me keep her growing with only a few mistakes..
To all friends a thank you!

Your doing great Bigred! Those buds are getting ready to explode. When those sets fill in it is going to make some realy nice buds.

Back
Top Bottom