hello im keith aka card keeper

cardkeeper

thank you for letting me join this site i look foreword to being here

i hope i can make some friends on here that can help me start a med grow

i have 2 1000 watt switchable harvest pro ballast in a 3ft wide x 6 foot long grow area

ii was born with ehlers-Danlos syndrome marijuana is better at helping me with is than the 10mg oxycodone pills i tack 4 times a day . if some one can tell me how to start a garden with just 2 lights and all i need to keep the room cool it would help me a lot .after i pay my bills i have just over 50 dollars a month to work with
i hope some one can give me a website ware i can get a good fan to keep the room temps down
my lights are air cooled but i need a fan for them . im not asking eny one to give me a fan ok
i would just like to know ware i can get one cheep . thank you for reading this .

I would just google hydroponics or look in these forums. Use search bar at top of screen. And check out the site sponsors for deals and whatnot. And welcome to 420mag. A lot of good people and help is available. I wish I could help you more but I do hempy grows (passive hydro). But in the growers forums you'll find a lot of great setups and all the help you could ever need

:ciao: cardkeeper, and :welcome: to the great community here at :420: where we are dedicated to spreading Cannabis and Hemp awareness throughout the world.

If you haven't been there already, please check out the new member start links area for lots of great information:

New Member Start Links

There are several threads in relation to Poor man's grow, maybe rillos can post the one he's referring to. In the meantime, just go to the forums link here and read down the list

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. There is a link the FAQ's thread in the start links above.

Have fun, good luck and keep em' green!

:circle-of-love:

thank you all for the warm welcoming i will look into the info your telling me about . can i ask ware is the best place to order med seeds
there's a lot of web sites out there and i don't wont to get ripped off .can some one tell me the best seeds to order for pain im in a lot of pain form
being born with ehlers danlos syndrome i feel like i have been ran over by a car . my doc has me on 10mg oxycodone 4 times a day
i don't wont to be tacking pills . i know the oxycodone is very bad for me so i don't wont to be on them .cannabis always helped me better than any pills have . thank you all and god bless you

you only need one light to start
i know im going to start out with my 1000 watt MH .then switch to both MH'S then
wen i start to flower i will flip a switch and change the bulbs to hps
i like my switchable ballast a lot . thank you all for the help i hope im not bugging any one by asking about ware to get
the best seed from .i really dont know ware to buy from . i never ordered seeds before .

most popular seed banks in any major magazine are good to go.
just research the type of strain you need. (most important). taking those pills are dangerous.
I got my seeds from sansa seeds,
how many plants do you have and how old are they?
are you located in honolulu? as of now I am only using cfls at the moment. before dudding i will change to High Pressure Sodium

most popular seed banks in any major magazine are good to go.
just research the type of strain you need. (most important). taking those pills are dangerous.
I got my seeds from sansa seeds,
how many plants do you have and how old are they?
are you located in honolulu? as of now I am only using cfls at the moment. before dudding i will change to High Pressure Sodium

no man i don't live in Honolulu but i would love to see it some day .i don't have plants right now i need to get the seed's first .
i don't know what kind of strain would help me butt im looking into it . is ATTITUDE SEEDBANK ok to order from ?
i don't wont to be tacking the pills anymore that why im going to try to grow . so i can make cannabis oil i don't wont to be smoking
cannabis i have a hi risk of copd and Emphysema from having e.d.s . so i thank cannabis oil would be best for me . thank you all for helping me with this .i never dun anything like his so thank you for helping me with my questions.i really appreciate

Back
Top Bottom