Greatings from EU

BOSSGREEN

Hello gentelmens and ladys im new at this site.sorry for my eng. so i came here to find some help.I m wanna start grow in gorilla grow tent 10-20-6'11 .i was thinking useing 4 1000w HID and use hydroponic system.my budet is 8000$ .i will planing grow big plants.so now im getting confuse.i did many research.but still.....can you pls tell me from where best to buy full complectation grow lights system.hydroponic system.and what els i need for this size tent.and from where best to buy?pls help me :Namaste:

:ciao: BOSSGREEN, and :welcome: to the great community here at :420: where we are dedicated to
spreading Cannabis and Hemp awareness throughout the world.

Please check out our sponsors for lots of grow lighting and other products you will be interested in:
Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE ®

When you get ready to start your grow, starting a grow journal will be a great way to document it and have members subscribe and help when needed. For information on how to do that and many other helpful links, check out the new member start links here:

New Member Start Links

Congratulations on starting your venture into growing this wonderful plant.
I'm sure others will be around to assist you on your lighting question.
We wish you the best of luck, and most of all have fun!
:circle-of-love:

:ciao: BOSSGREEN, and :welcome: to the great community here at :420: where we are dedicated to
spreading Cannabis and Hemp awareness throughout the world.

Please check out our sponsors for lots of grow lighting and other products you will be interested in:
Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE ®

When you get ready to start your grow, starting a grow journal will be a great way to document it and have members subscribe and help when needed. For information on how to do that and many other helpful links, check out the new member start links here:

New Member Start Links

Congratulations on starting your venture into growing this wonderful plant.
I'm sure others will be around to assist you on your lighting question.
We wish you the best of luck, and most of all have fun!
:circle-of-love:

:high-five: thank you for warmly welcome .

hi friends i like to ask about this company and quality ?SUPERCLOSET . what about whey full grow tent packet.is it really good how whey saying?just connect and grow? becouse i hade read many bad talk about whey quality..so what is a true?

Back
Top Bottom