James The 1st First Journal

James 1st

Hey I have been on here a while & I have been paying close attention, watching listening also asking questions on Dos & Don'ts when it comes to growing. Well now it's time for me to stop slacking & start my own journal so here it is. First I started off germinating with the paper towel method for 24-48 hours then I transplanted the newly sprouting seedlings into a Dixie cup full of Pro-mix. To recap yes I did say a Dixie they were free so I took advantage of it anyway the seeds I am growing comes from multiple strains which I do not know the name of but from the smell & word of the doners they came from som pretty good stock (some of you may have read that the smell from the seeds from my dad gave me almost made me vomit). I put the Pro-mix into the Dixie cups I had to pack it down because the soil seems to be very light & airy. After I did that I then put an extra cup under each cup for a little more stability. I haven't been using a tent or any LEDs or grow lights just strictly what the sun can provide the tent & LEDs are on the way though anyway here goes some of the process so far. I hope you like them any feedback is welcome.

Lol I posted the same pic twice! These will soon be moved indoors & into a tent with LED panels, they do not sit outside at night & I have been giving them only water for now next week I will start to feed them osmocote plus.

yea man LEDS are CRAZY. Excited to see how things grow over here. Sounds and looks like you got a good setup going. Traffic will pick up. It seems slow at times but then next thing you know BAM! haha. but anyway keep doing your thang. thing should be really exciting in the next month. Im taking a seat brotha :Namaste: and don't be afraid to stop my journal if you havnt yet, I just did a large picture update of the whole garden. Thanks man. Ill be around

Wow I don't get any comments on my first grow even though it's in the boring stage

Hey man gimme some more info to get excited about what are your plans 4em scrog, sog, lst, aero, ect...... feel me just something to get my imagination going as to what your doing, and also try linking your grow in your sig to get the word out but hope everything work out 4 you man i also got my first led grow going(not so well) but i tell you what everymistake i make that shit sticks wit me like asswhopin i dont wanna get again lol but shit update us wit the info..... :Rasta:

yea man LEDS are CRAZY. Excited to see how things grow over here. Sounds and looks like you got a good setup going. Traffic will pick up. It seems slow at times but then next thing you know BAM! haha. but anyway keep doing your thang. thing should be really exciting in the next month. Im taking a seat brotha :Namaste: and don't be afraid to stop my journal if you havnt yet, I just did a large picture update of the whole garden. Thanks man. Ill be around

Thanks for the support & I'll be swinging by your journal to show some love!

Hey man gimme some more info to get excited about what are your plans 4em scrog, sog, lst, aero, ect...... feel me just something to get my imagination going as to what your doing, and also try linking your grow in your sig to get the word out but hope everything work out 4 you man i also got my first led grow going(not so well) but i tell you what everymistake i make that shit sticks wit me like asswhopin i dont wanna get again lol but shit update us wit the info..... :Rasta:

I'm just doing soil with the osmocote plus this go around & as for the strains all I was told is that it comes from some exotic & that it will be worth the harvest.

A little pic of my temp growing space. I will make the most of it by lining it with mylar & putting in some exhaust fans this week. There will be more pics tomorrow.

They are loving the LEDs! During the first 3 hours I seen some of them leaning towards the light. Also sorry to say I scrubbed one of the plants because I seen signs of bugs in the soil & the other leaves were eaten off last night. No big worries though we isolated this one from the rest of the bunch 2 days ago & checked the others thouroughly to make sure there were no annoying pests.

I have put 5 seeds to germinate in place of the one I had to scrub. So tomorrow will be a busy day going to hdepot to get some mylar & white oil based paint then I will disinfect the new grow space paint then line with mylar. I will install the exhaust fans & holes for the power cords later this week. Hopefully I can score another Blackstar panel so I can have more light.

Lookn good so far my man! Where did you get your LED? how many watts? What type of soil are you putting them in? and always remember when getting seeds from the streets, you have a 50/50 chance of obtaining a female. and even then you can get some trannys! good luck and happy growing! Ill stop by and check it out often!

Lookn good so far my man! Where did you get your LED? how many watts? What type of soil are you putting them in? and always remember when getting seeds from the streets, you have a 50/50 chance of obtaining a female. and even then you can get some trannys! good luck and happy growing! Ill stop by and check it out often!

Thanks! I actually found it on craigslist in my area which was surprising to me. It's a Blackstar 240w UV panel & I'm using Pro-mix with Osmocote plus for nutes.

A quick update on the makeshift enclosure that I'm using. Splashed a little white paint on the walls to boost the reflected light it should work until I get my tent.

Back
Top Bottom