Vexer's first grow, 09/bagseed.

Vexer

So I decided to go ahead and start a grow journal cause Ill probally need help down the line lol. So I planted 3 germinated seeds on 4/10 and today I planted another 5 germinated seeds. Sorry for the sucky pics I really need to get a digital camera.

Thats after a week and thats the biggest one.
1_week_old.jpg

Thats the biggest at a week and a half.
1_5wks_old.jpg

And a quick shot of my room.
grow_room5.jpg

Im going to get rid of one of the first three. Its single blade leafs are twisted horribly and it still hasn't produced a second set of leaves like the other two. Ill post more photos when stuff happens lol. Any suggestions would be great, thanks guys.

Well Ill have 5 coming up soon and I used outdoor soil for that one so I figure Ill just start over. The temp is about 75F to 80F and humidity is at 50%. I got fox farm soil for all of em but the one.

I have 2 lights on the sides fluros, 2260 lumens each. And then one of those reflectors holds 2 clfs at 1600 lumens each and the other has 4 cfls that also have 1600 lumens. And I have the lights on 24/7 for now.

lucky you! i put 9 seeds in the dirt about a week ago and finally 1 sprouted on 4/20 ;) but growing like crazy, looks different almost every hour lol
and then while at work today another one popped

but atleast i finally get to see what my new cfl light can do

Yea its crazy every time I turn around I swear I can tell they have grown. How many lights do you have rc51sport?

And heres the twisted plant I was talking about. As you can see it only has 3 fan leaves and the one on the side is all short and stubby. Is this just a problem with the soil?
twisted_one.jpg

Lol nice, sounds like a good setup. Thats what I did too I went with a mix of soft light and daylight. Are you going to be using your cfls to flower?

Thanks l8nightskunk.

Just going to give a quick pic update. These are my best looking 2 at 2 weeks old, Im hoping the veg cycle is about to start soon.

2_wks.jpg

2nd_2wk_old.jpg

They look good, you should post pics of all of your seedlings so some of us could analyze and suggest ways to make them healthier, peace.:cool:

I would but my phone's camera sucks so you'll just see a little green blury thing lol. Ill post pics of em when they get bigger though.

not necessarily, could be the start of nute burn IF you've started feeding them, if anything it'd prolly be an N deficiency as P usually makes them turn purple or reddish first then maybe yellow. I saw this in another post and figured it may help you here too, so check this out:

Plant Abuse Chart

Back
Top Bottom