10 Strawberry Kush In A 2x4 Tent

Yes I seen it it's awesome, did you look at the Helios series 1200 they show you everything they use, if you could just get your hands on the materials you could make a crazy ass light. Hs1200 is the heatsink

420-magazine-mobile740477008.jpg
i think they might be looking for someone to test there product. I replied back and asked them if they are looking for a master grower to test it for them so we will see.. who is the top 5 best growers on 420

Yeah that was my thought to, even at half way that's more then an hps, but if the yield and quality is better and with less heat it would be ideal for a commercial grow, me personally I would like to try the lunna 300w chip

Well most of my LP clients are using the 9 cob arrays. 9 COBs covers 20 square feet at 1200 PPFD. Each array uses 450w. That one chip would have to cover 111 square feet to be worth it.

Best 4 cob combo option for a 3x3...

4x BXRC-35G10K0-D-73-SE $85
1x Meanwell HLG-185H-C1400B $50
1x 100k linear "B100k" potentiometer $4
4x SST120mm heatsinks. $50
4x Ledil vero 29 clamp $4
4x Angelina xw Reflectors $16
(Comes in packs of 5)
18 gauge wire $10

Can the power supply be upgraded to 250/300 watts on the setup above? What size heatsink shoul I use? SST133mm?

Thanks

Jimmy told me he got kicked after he posted a message from the Admin.
It's a shame cuz he's a great guy. He actually went out of his way to personally contact a Dr and get me on the ACMPR program. He booked the appointment for me and didn't charge me a red cent. If it wasn't for JJ I wouldn't be able to get my meds and grow my own.

Kicked over his light? That he never advertised or anything? All I've ever seen him do is help people. That's a shame. Oh well maybe he is on rip, I wanna see how these plants have came along

Back
Top Bottom