1000w HPS closet grow 6 ladies in 4th week of flower HELP THEY LOOK NICE.

corinth

Hello all ive been using these forums for the past three months. Learned quite a bit , well i got a 1000 hps air cooled hood in my closet about 18 inches or less to the canopy of these lovely smelling beautiful ladies.an inline fan on that hood and an 8in centrifugal fan taking air out. Buds are getting sticky and bigger but theres so much packed in there that the buds weighed the branches down and i lollipopped them all prior all through there life. My problem is some of those lower branches from the top kolas arent getting enough light and are starting to turn lighter shade of green with nice buds on em . Can i chop a buncha leaves off? These guys are bushy as all hell i tried to prune it a bit last week.came out woth a huge vrocery bag full of lower leafs and some sucker leafs in the center.Please if you have advice lemme know there all in 5 gal pots with promix soiless medium using x nutrients line there bout 5 feet tall in the pots. Very healthy looking cept for the bottom branches. Ima get side.lighting next grow and use a sog technique.

any pics bud

Yea im not sure if im replying in the right place but.i just uploaded my pics on my gallery here. Please check them out theyve been budding nice i think not sure need help but overall tops got big but.now branches.r.kinda.heavy.

yeaman they looking good. once your photos are in the 420 gallery. ,witch yours are. happydays. you can put them hear on your post , at the bottom of this box ,when typing you will see my photos. click that then just click your photo from your gallery . job done.. your in flower for 4 weeks. they looking good. i defol at about this time. not to much but just to get light to buds spots. i do a defol in veg. heavy one. and 4 weeks in i do another . i always end up with bat nugs.and have been doing this for ever so i know it works for me. you could defol .now or you could leave them .its up to you buddy.
35_days_in_flower_008.JPG
35_days_in_flower_009.JPG
37_days_flower_005.JPG
37_days_flower_001.JPG
37_days_flower_002.JPG

I pick some leaves off every day. In flower it's more important for the buds to get light than the leaves, just don't remove EVERY leaf lol. I've probably removed 50-60% of the leaves on my plants in the past few weeks; they are currently on week 5 of flower and they didn't seem to slow down at all when you pick some leaves off daily.

Wow its incredible how quickly ppl respond to help folks thx, i was wondering if those bottom side branches will they all develop at the same time for harvest ? Or is there a way to harvest in sections i seen a few topics bout it but am still unsure , " flushing times etc". My first grow, limited space.

The smaller branches at the bottom can be removed or left alone, but they will sap energy which could have gone to all the other branches had it been removed. I'm leaving a few of mine on just to see what happens. You can harvest branches at a time instead of the whole plant but idk much about it, maybe someone else can help there. The final flush should be 7-10 days before harvest.

Ill take some more photos of the room and underneath the canopy i have to water tonight i wanna do a bit of stringing the branches with buds up so the weight doesnt bend em down o btw im in seattle wa with a medical license to grow , these ladies will hopefully give me what i need so i can pain relieve and save my cash at the same time.

Hello guys, i took more photoes on my closet. Hairs are turnin red this last week or two ,did a buncha pruning undergrowth few leaves obstructing light and i put ties down on the main stalk seems to have fixed lighting issue for most part, bufd look awesome. Hey guys by the view of those pics any idea how much ill get off all 6? And can anyone hive an estimate on how much longer they got? Ive checked trichs with a 30x led magnifier i got at my hydro store hard to see but they stil look pretty clear and no amber at all they been flowerin i believe for 5-6 weeks
.letting all buds mature they seem to b doin good i was thinking 2 weeks and i can start flushing? Will they degrade badly if i wait 4? Getting closer to harvest and advice would be greatly appreciated..

Back
Top Bottom