600w HPS in a small closet

YouNube420

Hello, i have a closet that is 1x2x7 feet, which is not ideal for me. But i would really like to use a 600w HPS light bulb. Do you think that if left the door to the closet open, used a cooltube and a fan blowing air out of the closet in front of the light, i would be able to manage the heat?

Hello, i have a closet that is 1x2x7 feet, which is not ideal for me. But i would really like to use a 600w HPS light bulb. Do you think that if left the door to the closet open, used a cooltube and a fan blowing air out of the closet in front of the light, i would be able to manage the heat?

I sure don't. Not without an ac in there and you don't have room.

Thanks for the reply. What if I reduced it to a 400w HPS? Wait, do you mean that there's not enough room even for 1 plant?

My friends cupboard is 3x2 x7
He has a 6 inch cool tune in it an a vent cut on the bottom of the cupboard door
He extracts up through the ceiling into the loft his temps are around 26-29 average worth door closed
As long as the room is not to hit the air comin in keeps it steady

My friends cupboard is 3x2 x7
He has a 6 inch cool tune in it an a vent cut on the bottom of the cupboard door
He extracts up through the ceiling into the loft his temps are around 26-29 average worth door closed
As long as the room is not to hit the air comin in keeps it steady

Sent from my bumhole using Crapatalk
Problem is your friends 3x2x7 is twice as big as the op's closet. 1x2x7 with a 600 is ......wow.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Might want to find out the actual size of the cool tube & once you factor in the ducting either end of it, it may well be to big for your grow area !

So a bigger grow area might be required or a different light source & perhaps cfl will do but ya need to check reflector size tho !

Mmm a single plant at best if ya going down a simple bush type of plant/grow or maybe 4 sog style... lots to think about !

Back
Top Bottom