1000w Hydro Perpetual

Sorry I missed a while here, got into a car accident. I'm fine but broke my phone so I had no way to update. Got a new phone and all is well. Put the flowering plants into darkness Saturday and will probably hack them down Thursday. They are running flush right now probably change the flush solution tomorrow to ensure they are nice and clean. Set up a new area for my veg plants to help light them sufficiently. Haven't made it home since getting my phone hooked up so I'll try and get a few pics up later tonight.

IMG_20130327_063458.jpg
IMG_20130327_063508.jpg

Quick shot of my veg set up as of this morn. Nothing is doing all that well. Lots of stress lately. I do have 6 dp clones that are starting to pick up a bit so maybe right after I cut the flowering set tomorrow I'll toss them in under the hps with GLR lighting for a week to let more roots establish. I did a defoil on the 3 best ones to try and let the others catch up. Also have 3 clones of each gxg pheno to hopefully get something new on the go asap. And last as well as least I have a white widow seedling that I was 90% sure was dead but made a small recovery. I'll keep you posted.

I think my problem with my flowering set is being caused by mixing my nute brands. I have a new set of nutes to try on the next set. I think the biggest problem with my clones is that they were taken off mothers that were almost dead. Them nematodes fucked me up for clones. I use RODI water for growing, has a tds level of about 3ppm. I'm not sure I like the rapid rooter plugs for cloning either. But I want to try with a set of healthy clones b4 I make my final judgment.

Put up some close up's of the veggin clones, how far are they, I mean how long have they been in that system? How is your water\feed schedule? how long do the drippers drip? It's hard to see in the pics, but to me they look a little overwatered? Do you keep check on res temps, day\night, max\min?

Damn bro flowering ones as well?

Put up some close up's of the veggin clones, how far are they, I mean how long have they been in that system? How is your water\feed schedule? how long do the drippers drip? It's hard to see in the pics, but to me they look a little overwatered? Do you keep check on res temps, day\night, max\min?

Damn bro flowering ones as well?

Let's start with when I cut the clones. Took all the clones from weak plants which were hacked down right after taking every available top. They rooted in 14-20 days which is a long time for dp. I have got that strain to root in as little a 7 days with 100% success. This time about 50% success. The clones have been in the tables for about a week and a half now. They all have root out the bottom of the net pots, some have 10" of roots. The roots are healthy looking. I always keep my pumps on 24/7 in this type of system and have never experienced over watering. So I don't think its that. My res temp is about 18°c 64°f which is pretty constant day/ night. The temperature stay constant regardless of the lights because of how much ventilation I have going. i think the problem stems from the poor condition of the mothers and the extended rooting time. Most every leaf was damaged and they are just having a slow start is what I think. All have new young leaves and are growing just lots of stress and has stunted them. I'm sure it will turn out I just wish I had enough plants to fill my flowering room up. This will be one of the vary few periods of time I don't have any plants budding. I like to keep a constant flow of plants in and out of the flowering room and when I can't it kind of bugs me a little. I have a bunch of work to do in the grow today so I'll try and toss up some better pics after everything is done.

Not struggling, just not top notch. You did more than help juicy, you made me take a vary close look at my environment to see if I could be doing any better. I think I'll be back on track with two sets of flowering plants within 6 weeks so at least I'm looking forward.

Nematodes in all my veg. I think they piggybacked on my pH pen or I didn't clean my rocks good enough. They were starting to grow but they have stopped now. Only one thing to do... hack everything down and start again. Have a few seeds around of known genetics so we'll see what happens.

On a good note I took a bunch of shake that I have been holding onto for a while. Had over a QP for sure didn't weigh it tho. Made up some crazy good bho, although its not as light as the stuff I usually make. Has probably 20+ types of herb in it, makes for a nice smoke.
IMG_20130409_063432.jpg
IMG_20130409_062757.jpg

Total weight was a little over 25 g with the side plate.

I got 3 seedlings on the go now for mother prospects. They are growing like crazy, about to start the second set of true leaves. I have them under the hps in the flowering room set at 250w. Hopefully get some clones off them within 3 weeks. Just going to work so I'll toss up some pics when I'm home.

Back
Top Bottom