1000w Hydro Perpetual

Few pics that show the pink well.
IMG_20130302_184700.jpg
IMG_20130302_184533.jpg
IMG_20130302_184633.jpg
IMG_20130302_184553.jpg

Some shots of veg. Got a my 2 gxg mother prospects and one dp mother in the hydro table, one dp mother in the top feed Dwc and one tray full of clones since my last tray did not root. I think I had gotten them too hot early in the rooting process.screwed the whole batch.
IMG_20130302_193556.jpg
IMG_20130302_193605.jpg
IMG_20130302_193639.jpg

That's all the pics I have for the time.

Clones are starting to root. Should have plenty to set up whatever I want for a hydro system. No concrete plans yet though. I want to do a rDwc like bass's, and a table kind of like juicy's. Don't have enough space to do both.

I think there are reviews of baking soda/vinegar for PH up or down, since baking soda is a base...PH up /Vinegar an acid PH down TMBK :cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

Howdy hoz. I have seen quite a few articles about baking soda being fine to use as pH up. I just had so much personal doubt that I took a half day off work to go pick some ph adjustment solution up from the hydro shop. Not saying it won't work, just saying that in my mind I thought it would hurt my plants or clog my drip lines. Maybe next time this crisis comes around.

For anyone who follows my journal and was expecting an update Saturday, sorry. Some family stuff came up so was unable to do my Res changes Saturday. Did them yesterday when I got home, went to do my update and the site was down it seems. I couldn't load the 420 site for hours last night, was quite odd, every other site worked... anyway I'm getting ready for work so I'll have to the update later today sometime.

For anyone who follows my journal and was expecting an update Saturday, sorry. Some family stuff came up so was unable to do my Res changes Saturday. Did them yesterday when I got home, went to do my update and the site was down it seems. I couldn't load the 420 site for hours last night, was quite odd, every other site worked... anyway I'm getting ready for work so I'll have to the update later today sometime.

Apparently, 420mag's database went down last night.

Day 45 it is I think. Plants are starting to yellow off a bit but look pretty good. Did up my Res changes on sunday, a day late because of a busy schedule. These pics are from yesterday morning. Just a couple quick shots, hopefully I can do a better update this weekend.
IMG_20130311_053454.jpg
IMG_20130311_053443.jpg

Just a couple quick shots, hopefully I can do a better update this weekend.

Looks good right now!!... turn on your flash! :cheesygrinsmiley:

-- edit

or send me a ticket :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom