11m x 4m grow

HashNL

Hello everyone ,
I want to grow in a 11 meters x 4 meters room.
I already grew my own stuff and know what to do with nutrients and the other stuff.
I know this is very very much , but I just want to know which way is the best.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First of all I don't want 1 grow , I want to use the SoG (sea of green) Method and get a harvest every month , so that I'm having an half of the plants vegging and the other half flowering.
Which hydroponic system should I use? I've already read much about the aeroflo system , but I'm not sure what's the best system for SoG? I want to get the biggest harvest possible and the electricity shouldn't get above 4000 watt.
Which lights should I use? I'm thinking about using LED's because the electricity bill shouldn't get too high.
Should I use 2 grow tents or how should I plan the grow room?
How many mother plants do I need ?
I just want to know which setup I should use and which lightnings and if you could prefer some and how you would do it.

Best Regards

Unless you know something I don't (quite possible) you will not be able to harvest every month from 2 tents. Most strains are 8+ weeks in flower so you are talking about harvesting every 2 months unless you move things around a lot. As far as I can see you would be wanting a mothering tent, a veging tent and also a flowering tent so 3 tents minimum.

As far as LED goes I haven't tested many but I am more than happy with my budmaster google then might be what your looking for.

Back
Top Bottom