12 week old autoflower still in veg

Greenthumb414

So I started this auto with 2 others early to mid December. One has finished and one is close. This one however is just vegging forever and now is outgrowing my 300w CFL setup in this enclosure. My led panels won't be in action until later this month so I'm getting worried. Light cycle has been 18/6 since seed. It's in a 5 gallon pot because it outgrew the 2 gallon quick and 5 is all I had. Now it has grown to be a big girl some pistols showing branches still soft and bendable. What do I do? Is it 100 percent not an autoflower? Do I put it in my other enclosure on 12/12? The strain is "black gold" from gorilla seeds last picture is the other auto that's finishing "kripple berry" had some magnesium and k issues late in flower but its got a week or two left. Tried giving it some epsom salt but didn't do much. I think the pot was to small for it so it caused some issues. Also only my 2nd grow first run did 2 plants and got almost 4oz this time I have been managing 15 in an attempt to go perpetual. Def had some issues and learned a lot this far though. Anyways let's hear your thoughts people!!

Well that makes me pretty un happy with gorilla seeds. I will contact them about this and see what they offer as a solution. I would have put this plant on 12/12 weeks ago had I known it was not what it was supposed to be. Ugh:oops:

I've been there. I was at 40+ days so I flipped them to 12/12 and they flowered. 2 weeks later they hermie'd and I ended up trashing them. I only grow photos now :).

Back
Top Bottom