1212 From Seed: 9 Plants 400W

Enjoy my friend.
As long as your happy, that's what matters. :thumb:
Stay safe Amigo.
Bill
hehe tank you bro. But for the reason of science... I think I have to open another topic to discuss this. many others also say its not possible to get high from leaves of a plant where not even the budding has started... but this fast flowering honey cream develops really early thc... but just thc... it lasts just 20min and fades out without leaving a trace. its impact time is much shorter than mature buds...
I think its because there is ONLY thca... no cbn at all. And I Guess THC isnt just THC there are different modifications I guess.

hehe tank you bro. But for the reason of science... I think I have to open another topic to discuss this. many others also say its not possible to get high from leaves of a plant where not even the budding has started... but this fast flowering honey cream develops really early thc... but just thc... it lasts just 20min and fades out without leaving a trace. its impact time is much shorter than mature buds...
I think its because there is ONLY thca... no cbn at all. And I Guess THC isnt just THC there are different modifications I guess.
So maby we did get stoned?
Stay safe.
Bill

Week 5, 35 Days old since germination from Seed.
Now white pistils appear on every branch not only on main stem.

32696 (2).jpg

Super Lemon Haze here.. just a little taller then Honey Cream
32696 (1).jpg

Cream Caramel here... very short and bushy... the hermying stopped... now 100% feminin after closing light leaks.
32696.jpg

Hmmmm..... somehow one isn't saving time with 1212 technique... in anyway in startet to flower after 4 weeks. but using directly bloom light from the beginning I got faster fat stems but they remain small in size. which means also no popcorn buds I guess...

From now on there should be smokable buds in 6 to 8 Weeks.

Week 5, 35 Days old since germination from Seed.
Now white pistils appear on every branch not only on main stem.

32696 (2).jpg

Super Lemon Haze here.. just a little taller then Honey Cream
32696 (1).jpg

Cream Caramel here... very short and bushy... the hermying stopped... now 100% feminin after closing light leaks.
32696.jpg

Hmmmm..... somehow one isn't saving time with 1212 technique... in anyway in startet to flower after 4 weeks. but using directly bloom light from the beginning I got faster fat stems but they remain small in size. which means also no popcorn buds I guess...

From now on there should be smokable buds in 6 to 8 Weeks.
Good morning my friend how are you doing today.
Things look great except for the color.
Can you get any natural light pics.
They look hungry but it could just be the lighting?

Stay safe
Bill

yo thank you. Its from the light. Now I removed fan leaves also from San Fernando Lemon Kushs... just yesterday.
here is a shot.
I think thats perfect... kush plants tend to have a little darker grern leaves. The others look similar.

32700.jpg

yo thank you. Its from the light. Now I removed fan leaves also from San Fernando Lemon Kushs... just yesterday.
here is a shot.
I think thats perfect... kush plants tend to have a little darker grern leaves. The others look similar.

32700.jpg
That's perfect. :thumb:

Stay safe.
Bill

quick update in true color
here the Super Lemon Haze.
32961 (3).jpg

Yeah in a few weeks I will take out one plant to Harvest early and use it as xmas tree :D haha thats so fuckn awesome that my Timing is good this year. Okay it will be a really small xmas tree...
32961 (2).jpg

New Update Week 8 and 5 of flowering ..Hm maybe its quite possible that I can Harvest them in 4 weeks. Then I have 9 Weeks Flowering and 12Week in all.
Imagine I havest 1212g wet Buds with an12/12 light schedule grow in 12 Weeks :D

33194 (5).jpg

33194 (4).jpg

33194 (2).jpg

33194.jpg

33194 (1).jpg

Unfortunately I lowered the PH to much down and got cal mag deficiency and for sure other nutrients also due to the nutrientlock... now I gave nutrients and cal mag xtra without PH down and tap water to correct it.

Happy Xmas!!

33236 (1).jpg

Honey Cream here...

Its week 9 and 6 of Flowering
Edit: I think its better to say 3weeks veg, 1 week preflower and 5 weeks real flowering. So I would say its Week 5 of flower... some look like even end of week 4 because they spend more time in veg/preflower.

33279 (3).jpg

left laughing buddha, center is honey cream the big headbud below laughing buddha is super lemon haze

33279 (2).jpg

33279 (1).jpg

33279.jpg

A small Update... I think 2 to 4 weeks to go. San Fernando Lemon Kush, Laughing Buddha und one of Super Lemon Haze so have still 95% white pistils....the second super lemon haze ripened faster I guess also because of some nutrient issues. Also the honey creams get purple stems and veins... and yellow leavs at upper part with browm spots... very stange.

Laughing Buddha
33431 (6).jpg

Super Lemon Haze

33431 (5).jpg

San Fernando Lemon Kush
33431 (4).jpg

Honey Cream in front
33431 (3).jpg

33431.jpg

San Fernando Lemon Kush in True Color
33433 (1).jpg

33433.jpg

this really dont look like 7 weeks of flower... I think 1212 has an expanded pre flowering stage... it looks more like week 5 now.

according to sweet seeds this strain needs 63days = 9 weeks of flowering time. But it doesnt look like it will finish in 2 weeks.

San Fernando Lemon Kush in True Color
33433 (1).jpg

33433.jpg

this really dont look like 7 weeks of flower... I think 1212 has an expanded pre flowering stage... it looks more like week 5 now.

according to sweet seeds this strain needs 63days = 9 weeks of flowering time. But it doesnt look like it will finish in 2 weeks.
Hey @ShivaShakti buds look great, but is say a month for her. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill

Yeah and this one I smoked already testbud. WOW BooM Shakti!
Super Lemon Haze... the fastest runner in this Run. Yeah this could have still 2 weeks but... I already stressed it... now I fear mold or becoming hermie.. and effect is great!!
So I am going to harvest this weekend.

33434.jpg

right now effects of Super Lemon Haze is like Weed from 90s very energetic, euphoric, slightly psychedelic, Laughing Flashes... very absurd ideas.. weird. I love this kind of Flash!

this is how I do my blunt
33481.jpg

and playing gta V

Those are some harry girls. Nice job. I could use a harvest too, need some SMOKE!
haha yes men... I harvested somehow the upper part of 2 plants from the whole run. (fuck I am editing here for grammatics hahaha I am to high but it was the smalles one... from whole. plant maybe I got 10g dry..
now I have 1 and a half honey cream left out of 3 honey creams and 1 and a half super lemon haze out of 2 platns.
today I buyed 2g.from street also.
I mean my weed is really oldschool the flash is much better... past memories are somehow reactivated though the power of association... its like my first spliffs... wow..but street stuff is just ordinanry buzz.

Hmm But. somehow I Have to do break of 3 to 4 weaks... wish me good luck I must quit it for a couple of weeks.... right now I need 5g a day good quality weed. its too much...too much tolerance.

Back
Top Bottom